Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

well guys since I've completed reading the story as well as the forum I can see that Rob and Jasper are really famous, especially Rob.

I still like Nelson more because of him being comfortable with who he is and not being ashamed of himself. he was always sure of himself and did not take anybody's bullying. while he's an introvert, him being a part of the drama club and the GSA shows that he's ready to face his limitations. 

while Nelson is confident in his own shoes, the role his family and friends played in it cannot be denied. Jasper being Nelson's best friend accepted him as he is and didn't let things get awkward between them. him hugging Nelson is a proof of that

now coming to Eric, while Eric was never ashamed of who he was, he had fears about coming out even though his family is totally accepting of gay people. well I it is perfectly normal because he might have had a doubt that things might be different if they find about him being gay. I think that Eric feels overshadowed by Rob's presence in his life which is why he likes to do things in his own time and way.

Rob is definitely an overbearing brother, but he is that way because he loves his brother and wants him to be happy. well I believe the fact that Rob is straight is what makes him so desirable and wanted. if he was gay Eric would obviously have a difficult time coming out. I would still prefer him to be straight but wouldn't say no to some experimenting because....many straight guys experiment .

any ways I actually wrote all this stuff here because it was getting difficult to review each chapter, though I will review a few chapters where there are a few remarkable moments :thumbup:

• Like 3

I never noticed that he had had stretchers in his ear before :o

Those poor stretched out ear lobes

actually, even I have my left ear pierced but it isn't stretched like his :unsure::(   

I prefer my ears in virgin-state ...

I prefer unpierced ears as well.  A couple of my son's friends have stretchers.  I've never found that to be an attractive look. 

any ways I actually wrote all this stuff here because it was getting difficult to review each chapter, though I will review a few chapters where there are a few remarkable moments :thumbup:

aww thanks Victor, that made my day. It's feedback like this which motivates me to write more. I'm glad you enjoyed the story so far.

well guys since I've completed reading the story as well as the forum I can see that Rob and Jasper are really famous, especially Rob.

I still like Nelson more because of him being comfortable with who he is and not being ashamed of himself. he was always sure of himself and did not take anybody's bullying. while he's an introvert, him being a part of the drama club and the GSA shows that he's ready to face his limitations. 

while Nelson is confident in his own shoes, the role his family and friends played in it cannot be denied. Jasper being Nelson's best friend accepted him as he is and didn't let things get awkward between them. him hugging Nelson is a proof of that

now coming to Eric, while Eric was never ashamed of who he was, he had fears about coming out even though his family is totally accepting of gay people. well I it is perfectly normal because he might have had a doubt that things might be different if they find about him being gay. I think that Eric feels overshadowed by Rob's presence in his life which is why he likes to do things in his own time and way.

Rob is definitely an overbearing brother, but he is that way because he loves his brother and wants him to be happy. well I believe the fact that Rob is straight is what makes him so desirable and wanted. if he was gay Eric would obviously have a difficult time coming out. I would still prefer him to be straight but wouldn't say no to some experimenting because....many straight guys experiment .

An excellent overall story review Victor.  I think you have every character pretty well figured out.

• Like 1

aww thanks Victor, that made my day. It's feedback like this which motivates me to write more. I'm glad you enjoyed the story so far.

thanks Uncle Tim, I'm really happy you appreciated it :hug:

Besides, you need to post a new chapter. it's been over a month you posted the last chapter (referring to the actions on the story).  

can I ask for a new chapter as a birthday present *puppy-dog eyes*

• Like 3

Besides, you need to post a new chapter. it's been over a month you posted the last chapter (referring to the actions on the story).  

Listen to the lad Tim :yes:

Now that is some grade A guilt tripping! Well done, Victor!

Well done, young fella... that should work... :worship: ... he doesn't listen to us older folk :rolleyes:

I'll still have them... Tim just can't see them... but yeah, there not quite as effective as they used to be...

At least yours USED to be effective ... mine never worked ... normally they froze things ...

I guys we lost our 'puppy' eyes a long time ago.

I'll still have them... Tim just can't see them... but yeah, there not quite as effective as they used to be...

I'm completely resistant to puppy eyes.  Now kittens on the other hand...

At least yours USED to be effective ... mine never worked ... normally they froze things ...

Both of you would probably win me over with the puppy dog eyes. Unfortunately I am not your target audience ;)

I'm completely resistant to puppy eyes.  Now kittens on the other hand...

I try for puppy eyes but end up with hang dog instead.

Puppy dog eyes used to be effective. Now I think I'm with your Dugh