Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Maybe you need to expand your search criteria. I hear the Navy Seals and British SAS are pretty fearless ;)

I am open to those suggestions ;-). Shouldn't there be some fearless Canadians as well? ;-)

But of course :yes:

I'm sure there are a few viable candidates in the JTF ;)

Send them over! Ill be gentle, well in the interview

Why did I stop visiting this forum?

I need to come back more often

Absolutely. And bring some of those Aussie rugby players with you ☺️

• Like 1

Send them over! Ill be gentle, well in the interview

I haven't started an extensive vetting process but here are a few candidates ;)

1zyg6fp.jpg

fe1b3a7705217904aaf520884173d914.jpg

And yes, I know the last three need a haircut :P

And sorry for hijacking your forum Tim :*)

• Like 1

I haven't started an extensive vetting process but here are a few candidates ;)

1zyg6fp.jpg

Oh yes, M'am, that could be a viable candidate for Leo (the Canadian wolf). Pls provide him with marching orders to California, Paris or Berlin for the next stage of the vetting process.You are cordially invited to accompany him for safety reasons; I will cover the airfare.

Unfortunately, I sense the group of three are just gym bunnies dressed up for drooling purposes (and I don't think they would make our Tim drool, though).

Edited by JohnAR

Oh yes, M'am, that could be a viable candidate for Leo (the Canadian wolf). Pls provide him with marching orders to California, Paris or Berlin for the next stage of the vetting process.You are cordially invited to accompany him for safety reasons; I will cover the airfare

Why of course. Can't leave safety to chance ;)

• Like 1

That's what I thought ... so I guess you won't get a free trip to Paris ...

But...but...Paris....hot soldier....:(

*sigh* you're probably right. You don't want anyone else playing with your toy before you get a chance to unwrap it.

But...but...Paris....hot soldier.... :(

*sigh* you're probably right. You don't want anyone else playing with your toy before you get a chance to unwrap it.

Doesn't look like toy a soldier to me ...

We'll I'll entertain myself with Gavin then ;-)

Edited by JohnAR

No not a toy soldier. I think he's part of the Royal Canadian Light Infantry

Well you do breed them nicely up there ;-). and the Canadian forces have quite some ferocious reputation. So I'd be fine just having a drink with him ... for starters.

JAR

PS In case you want to compare to wolf eye candy Meta: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/40241-metaseries-ranting/page-8 (comment 182)

Well you do breed them nicely up there ;-). and the Canadian forces have quite some ferocious reputation. So I'd be fine just having a drink with him ... for starters.

JAR

PS In case you want to compare to wolf eye candy Meta: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/40241-metaseries-ranting/page-8 (comment 182)

Well you're welcome to take him to the Meta forum. I'm sure he can handle that dark corner of yours :P

Actually, I was inviting you as I assumed you'd love the dark corners -_-

I think I'm flattered ;)

CE and Sam are my favourites. I do love brunettes though.

Edited by LitLover

I think I'm flattered ;)

CE and Sam are my favourites. I do love brunettes though.

Intriguing. the (straight) ladies go for the bigger dark guys; the (gay) men go for the slimmer fair-haired ones ... my Freudian brain is analyzing ...

Well, actually Colt has already done that in book 2 for me ... not very PC, though.

Edited by JohnAR

Intriguing. the (straight) ladies go for the bigger dark guys; the (gay) men go for the slimmer fair-haired ones ... my Freudian brain is analyzing ...

Well, actually Colt has already done that in book 2 for me ... not very PC, though.

No mystery here. I'm part Ojibwe. Darker hair/complexions just do it for me. :)

No mystery here. I'm part Ojibwe. Darker hair/complexions just do it for me. :)

I think that explanation is too simple ... but the fact you attribute your attraction to this cause is interesting as well ... ;-)

Seems we lost the rest of the crowd ...

Edited by JohnAR

I think that explanation is too simple ... but the fact you attribute your attraction to this cause is interesting as well ... ;-)

Seems we lost the rest of the crowd ...

It probably is pretty simplistic but it's that's what I grew up with. The "nish" bad boys were what the girls wanted. lol