Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

Oh you should be...now where did I put those new spy drones??? My supplier sent me a new smaller design with longer lasting batteries and tele-focal lenses. :ph34r:

I doubt they can cross the Atlantic ...

Hmmm, just how far are yo willing to risk it :P don't worry I don't share what  footage I get...well not much...there's only;

LitLover,

Gary,

Tim,

Drew,

Victor,

Kitt,

Defiance,

Reader,

Eagle,

Bucket,

Carlos,

Duglas,

ColumbusGuy      

Who did I miss this time????? :lol:

Don't forget - she has backup on this side of the pond too!

As far as I know, the only footage you got of me is the one in which Victor and I are talking :P

Do you really need to be reminded of the biting incident already?

As far as I know, the only footage you got of me is the one in which Victor and I are talking :P

That wasn't talking it was conversation, and conversation is an archaic term for doin' the naughty ... and that is most definitely you.

Edited by dughlas

I wasn't on the list. So I'll take my chances. Nothing compared to the threats of bodily harm I get on my forum when my post is delayed by 24 hours ...

well, that's because it was footage of you Caz would share with us. I'm sure she'll be happy to include you in future sharings. However, I think none of us live up to your ideals of hunky men...

I wasn't on the list. So I'll take my chances. Nothing compared to the threats of bodily harm I get on my forum when my post is delayed by 24 hours ...

You have some scary readers :o

well, that's because it was footage of you Caz would share with us. I'm sure she'll be happy to include you in future sharings. However, I think none of us live up to your ideals of hunky men...

Well being female I would hope I didn't live up to the ideal of a hunky man :P

That wasn't talking it was conversation, and conversation is an archaic term for doin' the naughty ... and that is most definitely you.

With Victor?! :blink:

-----------------

Tim, I really identify with this story and it is for a seemingly small part of it... Nel's and Eric's shyness. :)

Five years ago, I was an extremely shy person. I was shy, whether I was meeting new people or presenting a project in front of the class. I would usually freeze up or stutter when I faced that sort of uncomfortable situation. It also meant that I was very introverted. Making new friends was always a challenge. It was a while before I began to come out of my shell.

Today, I am a relatively confident young man. I can make friends easily and speaking in front of a group is no longer such a fuss. Now, that does not mean I am no longer shy. I still am, I still feel my heart racing when I do such things, but I have learned to manage my shyness.

Granted, my experience and shyness differ from Nel's and Eric's, but I can see myself in them, especially Nel:

Trevor had asked me to consider running for GSA president, and my little speech at Assembly on the first day of the year had been my attempt to see whether I felt comfortable with the role. After all, one of the reasons I’d joined the drama club was to get rid of my reserve and dislike of speaking to and in front of people. Unfortunately it hadn’t worked as well as hoped, and the five minutes I’d spent on the podium presenting the aims of the GSA and inviting new students to join had been some of the most scary and unpleasant in my life. Afterwards I’d told Trevor he would have to find somebody else to groom as the next leader of West Hill High GSA. He had been disappointed, but understanding.

Timothy's Terrible Prompt Stories. Chapter 30

The quote above is what made me connect with Nel on a personal level. I've been in his shoes :) Given, that we are seeing both already confident in certain regards (Nel standing up against bigotry or Eric asking Nel out :*) ), I definitely see these lovebirds becoming even more confident. As a result, I look forward to seeing it happen as I read future chapters.

I know this is a "small part" in this story, but it is something I can relate too. So thank you Tim for this amazing story :hug::kiss:

PS: I may have an ulterior motive... I want Nel to be the next GSA President :blushing: Trevor clearly saw something in him to want him as the next President so... I am going to end this with:

NELSON FOR PRESIDENT

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4

With Victor?! :blink:

Tim, I really identify with this story and it is for a seemingly small part of it... Nel's and Eric's shyness. :)

Five years ago, I was an extremely shy person. I was shy, whether I was meeting new people or presenting a project in front of the class. I would usually freeze up or stutter when I faced that sort of uncomfortable situation. It also meant that I was very introverted. Making new friends was always a challenge. It was a while before I began to come out of my shell.

Today, I am a relatively confident young man. I can make friends easily and speaking in front of a group is no longer such a fuss. Now, that does not mean I am no longer shy. I still am, I still feel my heart racing when I do such things, but I have learned to manage my shyness.

I think a lot of us can relate about being shy.  I was very shy when I was younger.  College and work essentially broke me out of my shell,  I can talk in front of a room full of people now and know that they are paying attention and want to hear what I have to say. It sounds like you've discovered that confidence in yourself...that is something to be proud of.  

• Like 1

For me it is almost the polar opposite. I have always been a self-assured woman, but recently I have spent so much time selling myself and the other instructors at the farm, and the riding program itself, that I find myself wanting nothing to do with a ringing phone during my off hours. In fact, should calls need to be made to strangers for personal reasons, I tend to try and get my husband or daughter to handle them for me.

• Like 2

I feel like everyone has made a comment about Rob, I might as well contribute :gikkle:

Rob is definitely an overbearing brother, but he is that way because he loves his brother and wants him to be happy. well I believe the fact that Rob is straight is what makes him so desirable and wanted. if he was gay Eric would obviously have a difficult time coming out. I would still prefer him to be straight but wouldn't say no to some experimenting because....many straight guys experiment .

Rob, is a fascinating character, and Victor summed him up beautifully :D While I love all his facets, the one thing that has piqued my curiosity about him is his sexuality :lol:  Several times he has inquired about "being with a guy" and the one that stands out is when he talks about it with Jazz in the shower. Given the number of times Rob has asked about this, I don't think he is just straight. I would say at the very least he is a bi-curious straight guy or at most bisexual.

As a result, I would actually go as far to say, that Rob will experiment with another guy. What insight will Rob come away with after that? I have no idea, but he will have personal growth (if that's the right word) as a result :)

I think I am beating a dead horse with my ramblings, I just wanted to add my two cents :lol:

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4

I feel like everyone has made a comment about Rob, I might as well contribute :gikkle:

Rob, is a fascinating character, and Victor summed him up beautifully :D While I love all the facets, the one thing that has piqued my curiosity about him is his sexuality :lol:  Several times he has inquired about "being with a guy" and the one that stands out is when he talks about with Jazz in the shower. Given the number of times Rob has asked about this, I don't think he is just straight. I would say at the very least he is a bi-curious straight guy or at most bisexual.

As a result, I would actually go as far to say, that Rob will experiment with another guy. What insight will Rob come away with after that? I have no idea, but he will have personal growth (if that's the right word) as a result :)

I think I am beating a dead horse with my ramblings, I just wanted to add my two cents :lol:

Finally somebody who makes sense ;-)

I have been telling Tim from the start that Rob wants to drop the soap in the shower...

JAR

• Like 1

I know this is a "small part" in this story, but it is something I can relate too. So thank you Tim for this amazing story :hug::kiss:

This was such a wonderful comment, Drew, I'm sorry I forgot to reply. Maybe it was the Nelson for president which sort of left me speechless, lol. :unsure:

To me Nelson's shyness and also Eric being introvert are major parts of the story, since I can relate to that much more than the brashness of Rob or the teasing clevernes of Jasper. I'm delighted that the same aspects resonate with you. I'll try to focus on this occasionally, just for you (and me).

• Like 2

I would actually go as far to say, that Rob will experiment with another guy. What insight will Rob come away with after that? I have no idea, but he will have personal growth (if that's the right word) as a result :)

Well, you're not the only one to feel that way, as you can see. However, Rob is definitely straight, and while he may be curious it remains to be seen how far that might take him. I'm still trying to make up my mind on the matter.

It seems our Tim needs a little incentive to get Rob to try an experiment...I could see him, straight but curious as he is, trying something with a friend...maybe Jazz, rather than with a stranger, so maybe we need a new guy to show up who piques Rob's curiosity?

Now...where did I put that box of kittens?  Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. :)

• Like 2

It seems our Tim needs a little incentive to get Rob to try an experiment...I could see him, straight but curious as he is, trying something with a friend...maybe Jazz, rather than with a stranger, so maybe we need a new guy to show up who piques Rob's curiosity?

Now...where did I put that box of kittens?  Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. :)

Kittens are playing dirty, but I don't think they'll work... sounds like Rob's a straight boy, for sure...

• Like 1

You can, if you want, and the answer will be Yes. Sorry, JAR, but Team Straight Rob won that struggle.

I think Rob is curious - but is he curious enough to do something about it some day? There is something to be said about a guy being away at college, single and horny with someone willing to take care of you (even if it's another guy).

• Like 3

I know many of you want to see Rob "experiment" but I've got to say let the straight boy be straight. Appreciate the fact that he can be open and honest in recognizing the attractiveness of persons of both genders without dragging him to our side of the playing field. If more straight guys felt as he does we would be better accepted. He is a worthwhile ally and deserves to be respected for who he is rather than an object for our puerile interest.

Just my two cents.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3

Well, you're not the only one to feel that way, as you can see. However, Rob is definitely straight, and while he may be curious it remains to be seen how far that might take him. I'm still trying to make up my mind on the matter.

Tim, I am fine with Rob being straight, like Dugh said he is a worthwhile ally :hug: I tried to make my post neutral, because I never really favored one side over another :)

This was such a wonderful comment, Drew, I'm sorry I forgot to reply. Maybe it was the Nelson for president which sort of left me speechless, lol. :unsure:

To me Nelson's shyness and also Eric being introvert are major parts of the story, since I can relate to that much more than the brashness of Rob or the teasing clevernes of Jasper. I'm delighted that the same aspects resonate with you. I'll try to focus on this occasionally, just for you (and me).

If Nelson can work on his shyness, he definitely has the makings to be the GSA President :)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4

I'm sorry Tim, now I feel bad...dugh has rightfully chastised us for what we were doing, but all I can say is that you have created such a wonderful character in Rob that we can only hope for him to 'try his wings' as he'd be the perfect mate for anyone, male or female. While my last relationship was the longest and Kevin and I had great times together, I can't say it was pure bliss because once in a while he'd want to go out with girls again--I can't say I was happy about it in the beginning, but in less than three or four days, he came back to me--except that last time when he took his leave of this world.

Rob surely deserves every ounce of respect we can give him for his enlightened views--it's just that he would fulfill so many dreams for your gay readers.

The kittens have gone to good homes, so don't worry about them making an appearance in a coercive manner.

XOXO

• Like 2

Thank you for the input, I appreciate it a lot. For now I'm leaning towards Dugh's standpoint, so don't expect anything to happen in the Nelson/Eric story. But I may do a couple of Rob-in-college prompts down the line, and perhaps he'll satisfy some of his curiosity then. I can see him in a threesome with a nice couple, or maybe just watching his gay room mate getting laid.

It is tempting to let Rob go all the way - ie have a romance with a guy, but I think I need to resist,  kittens or not. :lol:

Rob surely deserves every ounce of respect we can give him for his enlightened views--it's just that he would fulfill so many dreams for your gay readers.

The kittens have gone to good homes, so don't worry about them making an appearance in a coercive manner.

:2thumbs:

Edited by Timothy M.

I agree with Dugh that straight men that are comfortable with themselves are great allies and friends and our taking an appreciation of beauty in any form as willingness to participate or indulge in gay sex (of any kind) might be doing ourselves a disservice and could potentially cause enlightened straight men to rethink openly showing support.  Would we ever show support for straight male friends in their relationships if every time we did someone said "Oh you agree she's pretty?  So you want to sleep with a woman then?"   That might be overthinking the Rob situation - but maybe we should just let Rob be Rob?

• Like 4

Would we ever show support for straight male friends in their relationships if every time we did someone said "Oh you agree she's pretty?  So you want to sleep with a woman then?"

That's a very good point, Isaac.

And I think Rob will be Rob, no matter what. :facepalm: :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Spent the last two days kilting guys ... it was hot, and the temperature and humidity was high too.

I think Rob from Tim's prompt story stopped by. It was the grown 30-something version. He's married to a pretty lady and has two young kids, once of each. Only saw them at a distance since they were focused on the show going on across from the shop. Rob came in looking for a kilt he could wear to run in, he's still fit. Fitted him in a nice blue and black plaid that fit very nicely across his bum and when I complimented him on having a great butt he thanked me ... that's when I knew it was Rob. Now if only Tim would write another chapter of the story.

A straight guy thanking your for complimenting his butt? Yeah that'd be Rob ;)

No teeth involved in kilting ... a great deal of flirting but definitely a teeth free occasion ... not to say there haven't been a few I wouldn't have liked to ... okay enough of those thoughts

Trying to get Dugh to spill something, but I doubt it was beans. :)

:huh:  :blink:  :rofl:

but I loved the idea that dugh met Rob. :worship:

I'm bringing these quotes over here from Gary's forum, so I can remember dugh's great descriptions. There are so many pages in the COTT topic that finding things you want to reread is next to impossible.

Oh and I've sent a Rob chapter off to AC, but it may get the axe. :unsure:

• Like 1