Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

I don't mind waiting... I miss the twins... and Jacob <sigh>

well, unfortunately there's hardly any Jacob in the next CC chapter - so AC suggested adding him at the end, and that's what I'm struggling to do. I meant to work on it tonight, but I got distracted. And now I'm off to bed. See you tomorrow. :sleep:

well, unfortunately there's hardly any Jacob in the next CC chapter - so AC suggested adding him at the end, and that's what I'm struggling to do. I meant to work on it tonight, but I got distracted. And now I'm off to bed. See you tomorrow. :sleep:

Good nite, Tim...

Edited by Headstall

You write teens very well. Rob and Jazz are typical horny straight jocks. Nelson and Eric are two boys in love, not lust. I appreciate that you let them move at their own pace. More intimacy will come in time.

• Like 1

Tim, the new chapter of Timothy's Terrible Prompt Stories will make Victor happy :lol:

:heart:  thanks Drew, I'm glad you think so. I should have checked to see whether he was online before I posted, but I was in a hurry this morning.

I think it made a lot of people very happy.  LOL

:heart::yes::D  at least the comments point that way.

*snicker* oh JAR I'm sure Rob will be on the way soon.

yes, a typical Rob chapter is being written as we speak. :lmao:

• Like 1

In response to your reply of the sex ed comments:

My daughter is ten and they have already started lessons in school. :*)

But she also already knows about the GA site and has read some very very carefully vetted prompt responses. She has been telling anyone who will listen that she can't wait to be thirteen so she can join Facebook and she wants to join here too. But I need to ask the mods what the min age is.

Otherwise any questions she has of course I will answer, probably turning more shades of red than I want to admit. :wub:

• Like 1

Otherwise any questions she has of course I will answer, probably turning more shades of red than I want to admit. :wub:

:rofl:  - I'm sure you'll do well, Caz.

You write teens very well. Rob and Jazz are typical horny straight jocks. Nelson and Eric are two boys in love, not lust. I appreciate that you let them move at their own pace. More intimacy will come in time.

:heart: thanks dugh - and the best thing is that we'll need more chapters if they go slow. ;)

Tim, the new chapter of Timothy's Terrible Prompt Stories will make Victor happy :lol:

you're getting to know me better brother :hug:, I really loved the chapter :lol:

:heart:  thanks Drew, I'm glad you think so. I should have checked to see whether he was online before I posted, but I was in a hurry this morning.

:heart::yes::D  at least the comments point that way.

yes, a typical Rob chapter is being written as we speak. :lmao:

it's okay Onkel Tim , I'm really happy to have a present

and as for the rob chapter, I'm egyptian.gif

• Like 1

:heart:

Rob chapter has been sent to AC, and I'm off to bed - to sleep, perchance to dream, aye there's the rub... :P

So JAR can call off the wolves?   :lol:

Goodnight Tim.  Enjoy your dreams about "rubbing"?  :P

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 1

OK the Rob chapter is posted: Prompt 168 Now why on earth would I do that?

Yeah, sorry JAR. But I promise I will eventually work my way back to Rob.

So JAR can call off the wolves?   :lol:

I hope so... :unsure:

Well a Brian prompt is waiting as reward ...

Do I get my reward now? :P

• Like 1

Quote from Tim's response to my review:

I'm still not sure about Rob expressing admiration for a male ass. Is he doing it to tease, to show Eric he's cool with 'gay stuff', or does he actually appreciate male beauty? Perhaps time will tell.

Didn't Rob say at one point that a fine ass is a fine ass regardless of who it belonged to? (Something to that effect) I think it was in the mall the last time he mentioned Nelsons ass. :lol:

• Like 1

Didn't Rob say at one point that a fine ass is a fine ass regardless of who it belonged to? (Something to that effect) I think it was in the mall the last time he mentioned Nelsons ass. :lol:

Indeed, you have a very good memory, sir. And this was actually a Rob POV chapter (the only one so far), so we know he actually thought so and didn't just say it.

• Like 3

Rob might be a bit young, but if he's secure enough he should be able to recognise beauty in the human form regardless if it's male or female. You don't have to want to take someone to bed to see they're beautiful.

• Like 5