Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

I'm pretty sure he did.

In Flux, they met at the graduation parties Darius followed ME back east for "parties". Matt commented that he couldn't be held responsible for having slept with ME as far as Darius was concerned because he did it first. Darius later comments that he spent too much time with her - when explaining to Brad he can't go from 0 - 60 in relationships in no time at all. 

In Streak, JJ also calls and asks Darius for permission before sleeping with ME. 

We didn't get the story from Darius POV, so maybe they didn't actually have sex... but I think it was heavily implied. 

Thanks, Grienne... wow... so ME had three brothers... and three brothers have shared the same woman... and her husband has had two of them and tried really hard to get a third... Will shot him down because he knew how JJ felt about Alex, otherwise they each would have had a triple :blink:

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure he did.

In Flux, they met at the graduation parties Darius followed ME back east for "parties". Matt commented that he couldn't be held responsible for having slept with ME as far as Darius was concerned because he did it first. Darius later comments that he spent too much time with her - when explaining to Brad he can't go from 0 - 60 in relationships in no time at all. 

In Streak, JJ also calls and asks Darius for permission before sleeping with ME. 

We didn't get the story from Darius POV, so maybe they didn't actually have sex... but I think it was heavily implied. 

No offense, but your recall of CAP minutiae is bordering on scary. :o

Thanks, Grienne... wow... so ME had three brothers... and three brothers have shared the same woman... and her husband has had two of them and tried really hard to get a third... Will shot him down because he knew how JJ felt about Alex, otherwise they each would have had a triple :blink:

Well, Alex did sleep with Wade who is kind of an honorary brother (except to Matt, of course). So sort of a triple... :huh:  Ha! Will dodged a bullet there. :rolleyes:  :P

• Like 3

No offense, but your recall of CAP minutiae is bordering on scary. :o

Well, Alex did sleep with Wade who is kind of an honorary brother (except to Matt, of course). So sort of a triple... :huh:  Ha! Will dodged a bullet there. :rolleyes:  :P

Seriously... on both counts :P ...you come in handy, Grienne :read:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, don't scare off the nice virgin sacrifice newbie as soon as she arrives. Mark has been known to be gentle...on occasion. :unsure:

Sorry... what the heck was I thinking :huh: There's only so many vir....er...newbies out there :P ... and Mark...gentle? Pffftt. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Sorry... what the heck was I thinking :huh: There's only so many vir....er...newbies out there :P ... and Mark...gentle? Pffftt. :rolleyes:

Exactly! And it's not as if we have her dangling out there like bait...I mean fresh entertainment of the most innocent...shit, I'm making a hash of this, aren't I? :huh:  

• Like 2

Exactly! And it's not as if we have her dangling out there like bait...I mean fresh entertainment of the most innocent...shit, I'm making a hash of this, aren't I? :huh:  

You all are tooooo funny but if it helps use me as bait :P

• Like 1

You all are tooooo funny but if it helps use me as bait :P

Haha! Mark's been known to be generous when he's entertained. :rolleyes: Gary and I are pretty shameless B) ...and, at this point, desperate enough to try anything. :huh::*)

Edited by impunity
  • Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..