Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

Tomorrow's a holiday. Holidays have associated with chapter postings in the past. :yes:  

Btw, when did we start calling Mark "Sir"? :huh:

Yeah... that's called 'sucking up'  cuz we want a new chapter... it's worth a shot :unsure:  I'll call him Emperor if it will work :rolleyes: ....um... I draw the line at 'Master' though... :*)

• Like 4

Hurray! Ch 19 made it.

But Will and I are growing suspicious of Buzz  :unsure2:

Me, too... their gut instincts(Stef and Will's) are telling them something, or it's a red herring... to throw us off... but just his way of talking and his accent makes Brad calm??? Hmmmmm...

• Like 5

It is convenient. So clearly Buzz is going to take a walk on the wild side, and his son will hook up with someone, probably Will. You keep on thinking that.

You have this way of confounding and twisting expectations.

Can Dally be an emo twink? We're at the period in time when they started to emerge, and it'd be funny as hell for someone like Buzz to have a slightly effeminate, emo son instead of the jock you'd be expecting.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2

Can Dally be an emo twink? We're at the period in time when they started to emerge, and it'd be funny as hell for someone like Buzz to have a slightly effeminate, emo son instead of the jock you'd be expecting.

I want to know what teenage boy would tolerate a nickname like "Dally". :unsure::rolleyes:

• Like 3

I can picture him walking down the school hallway, and someone saying, "well, hello, Dolly" :rofl:................................. Okay, no more wine for me, before supper :*)

:worship:

Ok, no more! I desperately need to get some work done here.

• Like 2

I can picture him walking down the school hallway, and someone saying, "well, hello, Dolly" :rofl:................................. Okay, no more wine for me, before supper :*)

I like "helloo Dolly". I also think "Dilly Dally", like someone who goes slow has some potential, unfortunately, especially if the kids isn't exactly bright. 

But here's the part that really gets to me... Dally Dalby... say that five times fast (especially after a couple of glasses of wine ;) ). Yikes. At some point stuff like this must constitute child endangerment. :) 

• Like 4

I like "helloo Dolly". I also think "Dilly Dally", like someone who goes slow has some potential, unfortunately, especially if the kids isn't exactly bright. 

But here's the part that really gets to me... Dally Dalby... say that five times fast (especially after a couple of glasses of wine ;) ). Yikes. At some point stuff like this must constitute child endangerment. :)

LOLOL... I couldn't do it... say it five times.... of course there is the wine  :huh: ...............................child endangerment :lol:

• Like 2

LOLOL... I couldn't do it... say it five times.... of course there is the wine  :huh: ...............................child endangerment :lol:

I used to live in Texas and enjoyed my fifteen years there, but the native Texicans think Texas is a country not just a state.

• Like 2

It's a terrible name, and Dallas Dalby isn't much better. In fact it demonstrates particularly poor judgment on Buzz's part. Maybe Stef and Luke need to rethink their offer.  :unsure2:  

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..