Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

Unfortunately I'm beginning to think this is not good. Mark notified us when he was "slammed" and had his hiatus. Now? Nothing. Is there anyone who can check? It will be coming up on a month without a word. How's your itch, Ricky?

• Like 3

Okay, just wanted to let everyone know that Mark is okay...  He has some additional responsibilities this semester and has been much busier than in the past.  While he has been able to do some writing, he just has not been able to do so consistently.  He wants to thank everyone for their patience.  He will resume both stories.

Thanks... appreciate the update....

• Like 3

In response to the subtle suggestions that some of us here are unconcerned about Mark's welfare, I'd just like to point out that he periodically goes MIA when work gets busy and we're used to it by now. It's far more likely that he's just occupied elsewhere than lying in a hospital or ditch or being eaten by hypothetical cats. :unsure:  As for the impatience, it's more to keep ourselves amused during the gaps between chapters than anything else. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

In response to the subtle suggestions that some of us here are unconcerned about Mark's welfare, I'd just like to point out that he periodically goes MIA when work gets busy and we're used to it by now. It's far more likely that he's just occupied elsewhere than lying in a hospital or ditch or being eaten by hypothetical cats. :unsure:  As for the impatience, it's more to keep ourselves amused during the gaps between chapters than anything else. :rolleyes:

Yeah, we're playing in our sandbox till our nannies come and get us :huh: so they can read us a story :read:

• Like 3

While my head knows you are 100% correct, that doesn't stop me from worrying a bit when we don't see our friends online for extended periods.  I'm a mom therefore I worry! :P

Once upon a time there was an author who wrote these wonderful stories about a college professor and his family...

Hey! I remember that story... it's a long one... :P..... um... haven't read it in a while though :unsure::read::rolleyes:

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 5

Okay, just wanted to let everyone know that Mark is okay...  He has some additional responsibilities this semester and has been much busier than in the past.  While he has been able to do some writing, he just has not been able to do so consistently.  He wants to thank everyone for their patience.  He will resume both stories.

:great:  thank you

It really is great news that Sir is ok, and just busy with work commitments. But...I am now reduced to waking up in the middle of the night to check my iPad for ANY news about EITHER story. I mutter incantations and threaten great harm to the tablet. I haven't drawn a pentagram yet, but that may be my next step. I am in dire need of my BW fix!!

• Like 3

It really is great news that Sir is ok, and just busy with work commitments. But...I am now reduced to waking up in the middle of the night to check my iPad for ANY news about EITHER story. I mutter incantations and threaten great harm to the tablet. I haven't drawn a pentagram yet, but that may be my next step. I am in dire need of my BW fix!!

Hmmm... do pentagrams work? Maybe we could use one to reduce Sir's workload... maybe combined with some incantations... any witches on here? Maybe we could borrow ED and ME from their lairs... I mean from the story... :read::huh:

• Like 3

any witches on here? Maybe we could borrow ED and ME from their lairs... I mean from the story... :read::huh:

Do you really want to set those two loose on our literary worlds? Bad enough the Crampton/Schulter family needs to deal with them!

• Like 1

Do you really want to set those two loose on our literary worlds? Bad enough the Crampton/Schulter family needs to deal with them!

Um...no, I guess not :unsure: ... best leave well enough alone :huh: and in the  :read:  ... although I'd love the chance to slap ME -_-

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..