Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

Aw C'mon you guys, who could pass up good Champagne!

I drink good whiskey too, but never a whole bottle at a time. Now a good bottle of Cedric Bouchard, I can finish after dinner!!

I prefer a good red over champagne, myself... :unsure:

• Like 2

Aw C'mon you guys, who could pass up good Champagne!

I drink good whiskey too, but never a whole bottle at a time. Now a good bottle of Cedric Bouchard, I can finish after dinner!!

If I'm drinking sparkling wine, it's more likely to be cava or prosecco and almost always before dinner.

I prefer a good red over champagne, myself... :unsure:

Red wine is my perennial drink of choice. :wub:

Maybe Mark's on a drunken binge right now... laying in a pool of his own vomit... oh wait... flashback, um, sorry... :rolleyes:

He doesn't have a cat does he? Vicious little bastards will eat...oh wait...maybe better not to delve too deeply into my irrational fears. :huh:

Edited by impunity
  • Like 3

Um...hello? Mark? Knock knock...are you there? Ummmm...just wondering...Don't want to upset sleeping tigers, or whatever they're doing? Kinda hoping to hear from you soon. Thanks for listening.

Those tigers don't look like they're sleeping... just saying :huh:

• Like 4

Black Cappression?

I'm sure there is a cream or a shot for that.

Black Widow topics:

1) who is this mysterious Parnel dude and is he going to cause problems?

2) will Brad and his Boytoy (how the HELL does Boytoy translate to Hittite Siri/autocorrect???) artist Marc get back together?

3) who dies next in the story? (I'm going to say Darius)

4) bitchy skater queen JJ and ex-football jock? (Nah, friends only)

5) BW is or is not Elizabeth Danfield. (I'm going to say no.)

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..