Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

No I'm not! I still don't have a chapter. :P

Well, you at least remember that Mark is sexy.... that's a good sign, but you're right... it's not a cure... again, Mark? Help the poor soul out... I'm fine, I'm not asking for me... I still have ALL my marbles -_-

• Like 1

Well, you at least remember that Mark is sexy.... that's a good sign, but you're right... it's not a cure... again, Mark? Help the poor soul out... I'm fine, I'm not asking for me... I still have ALL my marbles -_-

I do too! And I even know where they are! In a pretty glass jar on the mantle!

• Like 1

Well... :P

Dammit, I meant to say "euphemism." You were too damn quick, young man. :P

EDIT: So, is Mark waiting to give us a Memorial Day surprise? That only works when it's an extra chapter, not a delay of the scheduled one. :/

Edited by impunity

Dammit, I meant to say "euphemism." You were too damn quick, young man. :P

EDIT: So, is Mark waiting to give us a Memorial Day surprise? That only works when it's an extra chapter, not a delay of the scheduled one. :/

He is, isn't he?

And don't be the bearer of false hope... he's probably on an island somewhere, drinking his face off... :yes:

He is, isn't he?

And don't be the bearer of false hope... he's probably on an island somewhere, drinking his face off... :yes:

Well, that would be nice. But there should be time between cocktails for a chapter or two. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..