Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

Pipsqueak!  There's another one for you :P

Pipsqueak?! :o I am 5'6" and 140 lbs, I sure as heck am no pipsqueak -_-

Hear that, Drew? You're an epsilon :P

Oh Gary, I'm an Alpha...

...and compared to me, you are an itty-bitty omega. And I know you want to submit to me :P

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 5

Pipsqueak?! :o I am 5'6" and 140 lbs, I sure as heck am no pipsqueak -_-

Oh Gary, I'm an Alpha...

...and compared to me, you are an itty-bitty omega. And I know you want to submit to me :P

Keep dreaming, little buddy... such delusions of grandeur...

• Like 1

Would someone please enlighten the clueless European: What is the deal with Southwest Airlines and the big “C” on JJ's ticket?

On southwest Airlines, you don't get seat assignments, you get boarding groups. It used to be primarily based on who checked in first (at first at the airport, then online check-in) though A1-13-ish had been reserved for certain types of tickets, now you pretty much have to buy an earlier spot all through A and probably B. There are three boarding groups, A, B and C and there are numbers within each depending on the number of seats on the plane. If you're there, you line up in order (A1 being first, A2, and onwards) and board in that order, if you're not there you can board at anytime after your number would have boarded.

Moral of my story, JJ was screwed with that assignment.

• Like 3

It was so great to get a new chapter. JJ's pov was hilarious, and it intrigues me to see where the ED maneuvers take us now that Brad is back to being Brad. I'm also intrigued about Buzz... three failed marriages makes me wonder... could he be a match for Brad, or is he a part of Liza's plot? I can be patient... the answers will come....  poor JJ :P

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 2

What did JJ mean when he said it was too late to charter a plane? WTF? Most normal people who has access to charter planes can pick up a phone and call to get one!

That's the whole point of "charters".

• Like 2

What did JJ mean when he said it was too late to charter a plane? WTF? Most normal people who has access to charter planes can pick up a phone and call to get one!

That's the whole point of "charters".

That wouldn't have been anywhere near as funny, though. :lol:

Edited by impunity
  • Like 3

According to the info on line, charter flights from Vegas are available but not always if there is less than three hours notice:

LAS VEGAS 
PRIVATE JET & AIRCRAFT CHARTER

800-732-1653 
Call now for Las Vegas' finest private charter aircraft selection and pricing, Guaranteed.

• Private Jet & Business Air Charters
    One-way & round trip pricing.
  • Short Notice Flights
    Often in under 3 hours.
  • Group Private Charters
    Up to 60 passengers
  • Like 3

Dear Mark

Thanks for the last updat/ new chapter.

I  hope you are writing new updates soon.

Hmm no I do not have strings with ...

Please keepp up the good works and making your caracters coming alive and coming to terms....

Please have fun  and keep writing again...

I hope you will find our support as good as we like you stories...

Love,  hugs and kisses

• Like 2

On the latest chapter: I have to admit, I find it really sexy when JP breaks the rules :D

I'm a little sad JP has reached the point of retirement, or at least semi-retirement, but at the same time I look forward to the new generation emerging as family leaders... and I'm still wishing for Brad to get his HEA because I have so much invested in the character. So many times I give up on him, and then hope bursts forth again. There were times when I really loved the guy, and then times where I couldn't stand him... he has been so strong, yet so weak... sigh...

• Like 2

Gary, that is how everyone is, we have our strengths and weakness, our high and low points :) I'm sure Brad will get his HEA, but his journey will be a bumpy ride, otherwise it'd be boring, lol.

I really like seeing Will coming into his own, Stef making him part of the Foundation shows that. It has been stated before that Brad is JP's dauphin, well I think Will will be the new dauphin when the time comes. :)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2

Gary, that is how everyone is, we have our strengths and weakness, our high and low points :) I'm sure Brad will get his HEA, but his journey will be a bump ride, otherwise it'd be boring, lol.

I really like seeing Will coming into his own, Stef making him part of the Foundation shows that. It has been stated before that Brad is JP's dauphin, well I think Will will be the new dauphin when the time comes. :)

Um, yeah, but do you know how long I have waited, and watched him make mistakes over and over... understandable, but he is a mature man now, and my crush on him is fraying badly :P If it happens, I'm sure Mark will make it worth the wait :unsure:

• Like 2

Um, yeah, but do you know how long I have waited, and watched him make mistakes over and over... understandable, but he is a mature man now, and my crush on him is fraying badly :P If it happens, I'm sure Mark will make it worth the wait :unsure:

Nope! Because I didn't have to wait between chapters/stories until I got to Black Widow :P lol

And Gary, at least you still have crushes on other characters beyond CAP ;)*cough* Jacob *cough* *cough*

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2

Ha! Same here. :)

• Like 1

Been watching the Men's World's Championships? Sure a lot of good looking botto.......  er skaters.......  I am sure JJ was someplace around.

JJ is 30. He's ancient in terms of the figure skating world. I can't see him putting himself where he's around a bunch of 19-year old twinks, and reminded of his own lost youth. It'd be enough to send him to the doctor for yet another botox injection while drinking his favorite green apple martini.

Anyway, I love love love the whole background plot of JP deciding that he wants to be involved with turning Claremont Tech into a viable university. It works on a lot of levels- JP's commitment to improving the fortunes of Claremont, and the 1990's/2000's college construction boom in general. With the Millennials hitting college in droves, people were expanding schools to take advantage of that.

Edited by methodwriter85

Been watching the Men's World's Championships? Sure a lot of good looking botto.......  er skaters.......  I am sure JJ was someplace around.

8f832e6f4d2e2101e19c993a1134ab66.jpg

Hanyu_IFS_span9.jpg?1381681980

hqdefault.jpg

I don't see much difference between the Men's and Women's figure skating.......

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..