Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

Who exactly informed you of this? I've been using haha instead of LOL for years. It's good to know I'm finally trendy. :)

The lovely and talented dughlas heard it on the radio, and brought it to my attention in my forum/thread. I personally thought you and I were both trendy, but now I see you were more trendy than I. :worship:

• Like 1

I am pretty sure Ryan knew already. It isn't a secret exactly about Zach & Will. They were together at the Bastille Day Party even if they weren't macking, I think a lot of people can add 2 +2.

Honestly, Zach is about as closeted as Troy Aikman. It's like the biggest open secret.

I love that JJ's getting his bitch on with MaryEllen. MaryEllen, this is why you don't mess with bitchy, catty queer guys. LOL.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2

I know I'm cheating, but didn't Brian Parnell die? I reread Bloodlines again (that makes three times) and the last we see is him at the LGBT meeting at Stanford where Wade is elected. He was with Professor Whist... another hater... I don't have time right now to do further research... am I wrong about his demise?? Could he still be lurking around?

• Like 1

I know I'm cheating, but didn't Brian Parnell die? I reread Bloodlines again (that makes three times) and the last we see is him at the LGBT meeting at Stanford where Wade is elected. He was with Professor Whist... another hater... I don't have time right now to do further research... am I wrong about his demise?? Could he still be lurking around?

Didn't a sniper shoot him just as he reached his peak? Or was that someone else?

• Like 1

Didn't a sniper shoot him just as he reached his peak? Or was that someone else?

I'm not sure... my memory is malfunctioning... where's Mike, Blue, Impunity, Method etc when you need them? One of them... or PT will know :unsure:

• Like 1

Brian Parnel is dead. He accidentally shot himself twice in the back his head in Millenium.

This is another Parnel (David Louis Parnel in Streak) Mark has not expanded on yet.

Edited by mmike1969
  • Like 2

I'm not sure... my memory is malfunctioning... where's Mike, Blue, Impunity, Method etc when you need them? One of them... or PT will know :unsure:

Ha! I've only read the most of books once (I started rereading them but got stuck somewhere in the middle of The Land Whore). Most of the minor characters are a bit out-of-sight-out-of-mind for me. :*)

So, who was Brian Parnell? That (some kind of relative) of JP who endeared himself to all and sundry then went bad (before the accidental shooting incident)? :huh:

Also, how exactly were you cheating earlier? And (for Tim), has a CAP character ever reached a definable peak?

I'm so confused. :unsure:

• Like 1

Ha! I've only read the most of books once (I started rereading them but got stuck somewhere in the middle of The Land Whore). Most of the minor characters are a bit out-of-sight-out-of-mind for me. :*)

So, who was Brian Parnell? That (some kind of relative) of JP who endeared himself to all and sundry then went bad (before the accidental shooting incident)? :huh:

Also, how exactly were you cheating earlier? And (for Tim), has a CAP character ever reached a definable peak?

I'm so confused. :unsure:

Haha... see... I'm learning to be trendy :P Yep, that's him... JP's half brother from the Appalachia's (I think), and I was cheating by not doing the research myself... I was pretty sure he was dead, but was too busy/lazy (take your pick) to do the research. I was asking because of the football playing Parnell in Streak :unsure: ... wondering if there was a connection. Oh yeah, I didn't :unsure: quite get the 'peak' either... I'm speculating it was the peak of Annoying Mountain, which is also in the Appalachia's... still confused? Welcome to my world :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Brian Parnel is dead. He accidentally shot himself twice in the back his head in Millenium.

This is another Parnel (David Louis Parnel in Streak) Mark has not expanded on yet.

LOL... I'm still laughing... accidentally twice... lol... shoot, I meant Haha :huh:

• Like 2

I was cheating by not doing the research myself... I was pretty sure he was dead, but was too busy/lazy (take your pick) to do the research.

Eh, that's what forums are for. I am also too busy to do the research but I did randomly open a chapter of Millenium (using information generously provided by Mike) that happened to be the chapter (I think #42) in which Brad and Stef find out that JP had disowned Brian.

I really should re-read the rest of the books. Maybe next month during the brief window (about 3 weeks) between when things get a lot less busy and when they get busy again in an entirely different way. :/

LOL... I'm still laughing... accidentally twice... lol... shoot, I meant Haha :huh:

Me, too! That was hilarious. :gikkle:

• Like 1

Brian Parnel is dead. He accidentally shot himself twice in the back of his head in Millenium.

And (for Tim), has a CAP character ever reached a definable peak?

Oh yeah, I didn't :unsure: quite get the 'peak' either... I'm speculating it was the peak of Annoying Mountain, which is also in the Appalachia's...

Ehm, as far as I recall Brian was wanking in a motel room and just as he came (reached his peak), the sniper shot him between the eyes. (not in the back of his head). But I'll go check in Millenium when I have time. 

He well deserved it, he was evil (outed Matt to his parents, plotted with Brad's enemies etc) - and he was one of JP's weak spots, ie caused him to make faulty decisions.

• Like 2

Ehm, as far as I recall Brian was wanking in a motel room and just as he came (reached his peak), the sniper shot him between the eyes. (not in the back of his head). But I'll go check in Millenium when I have time. 

He well deserved it, he was evil (outed Matt to his parents, plotted with Brad's enemies etc) - and he was one of JP's weak spots, ie caused him to make faulty decisions.

Yeah, that Thanksgiving dinner scene when Cody was there... and Brian outed Matt was truly evil... instead of splashing him in the driveway when Matt took his parents to the airport/ hotel, Matt should have run the SOB down. Too many witnesses though :huh:

• Like 2

Ah, a euphemism. No offense, darling, but that isn't typical English idiomatic usage. "Reached his peak" is synonymous with "reached his full potential" (e.g., career, athletic ability). So, from that perspective, Brian was at quite a low point when the alleged shooting incident happened. ;)

Also, don't go back and check which side of the head it was. That was a joke. :)

I hope you don't mind that I am appreciating a rare moment of your being delightfully Danish. Not that you aren't always delightful. It's just really easy to forget that English isn't your primary language. :hug:

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

The sniper hit was Robbie's boy toy Carson.

Jeez! I didn't even remember that one. :facepalm:

So, is your ability to recall these various assassinations in all their intimate details an indicator of your criminal past? :unsure2:  :P

• Like 1

Jeez! I didn't even remember that one. :facepalm:

So, is your ability to recall these various assassinations in all their intimate details an indicator of your criminal past? :unsure2::P

:P

Millenium is one of my favorite Books in CAP.

I also have most of CAP in E-Book format so I can easily search for names and places on my Kindle.

You can read about the demise of Omega/Dan Church/Carson/Brian in chapter 74 of Millennium.

Edited by mmike1969
  • Like 4

I hope you don't mind that I am appreciating a rare moment of your being delightfully Danish. Not that you aren't always delightful. It's just really easy to forget that English isn't your primary language. :hug:

No, I'm quite flattered that you manage to forget most of the time - in spite of my profile pic. :lol:

• Like 2

The sniper hit was Robbie's boy toy Carson.

Ahh, yes, so it was. :facepalm:

and Brian got shot in the back of his head while being fucked just after he'd come. :o

somehow I got them mixed up - perhaps because they looked alike (small blond guys)

• Like 2

A half brother to JP could easily have fathered a child or two. This one could be a child or grandchild to Brian considering when he was killed. Perhaps he is resentful of Brian's demise?

Unlikely since Brian was in his 20s when he accidentally shot himself.

Accidentally shot himself! It never gets old. :D

But, I agree: it'd have to be a brother, cousin, etc.

Edited by impunity
  • Like 2

Accidentally shot himself! It never gets old. :D

But, I agree: it'd have to be a brother, cousin, etc.

It doesn't, does it? I'm laughing my head off here... Haha and lol

... or nephew, maybe? Someone not related to JP, as I'm sure he would have checked that out... wouldn't he?

• Like 2

... or nephew, maybe? Someone not related to JP, as I'm sure he would have checked that out... wouldn't he?

How was Parnell related again? His mother and JP's father, right? So any other Parnells would not be related to JP.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..