Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Black Widow (Story Discussion)

woo .. first time contributing a discussion forum, so bear with me if my comment is off-base or out of place... 

First regarding impunity's question, I believe Brian was Bill Hendrickson's son, via a Ms. Parnell of western PA. So yes any other Parnell, if related and not spawn of Brian would be related via his mother. Or, you know, Bill sired other unknown Parnells. He certainly was a travelling man, so you never know. 

I've definitely been wondering about the Parnell issue.. it bears pointing out that Elizabeth knows all the moving parts of Brad scheme, she threatened Brad with it when Jeanine was wreaking havoc. So if Brian is connected to anyone, then she'd likely be able to get to them. 

It seems like there have been a few indications that Elizabeth (or in my mind, Liza Lou) may have something to do with the brewing storm. 

She was in London for the christening. I was totally sold on ME being the leaker (and yeah she's totally beat a lie detector),  but I was totally surprised by how tone deaf that was for revenge. I would imagine the best way to get be kept at arms length in the British aristocracy is to be seen as someone who either uses intentionally or unwittingly gabs to the paps - and if she was in anyway, to any extent, being truthful with Wade then she wouldn't want her revenge to be so public as to earn her a reputation like she had in VA. So maybe she didn't do anything. 

Don't get me wrong, regardless of who's at fault, I'm really looking forward to whatever JJ cooks up for ME. There will be magic -- really, really, really bitchy magic. I'm envisioning him somehow getting her on the worst-dressed list for every event she goes to for years.  

• Like 4

Bill Hendrickson was with JP's mom and Brian's mom. Brian was an only child (his mom was a drunk who crashed her car into a tree) and he went to Santa Clara U to get his degree in business. And in If it Fits (chapter 22) he went to Stef looking for a job as Personal Assistant not knowing how JP and Stef was together.

Of course, the plot hole opens up when Our Leader Mark never mentioned Brian going to Clairmount to see JP's brother and family there. Because if he did, I'm sure the Cramptons and the Hendricksons would do everything to prevent this scandal from ever being leaked to the common people even decades after the fact.

• Like 2

True - Brian being an only sort of limits the pool a bit, but we do know Bill Hendrickson was not a faithful lover. We've no idea how many Parnell ladies are floating around Appalachia, and therefore have no idea how many he might have had amorous visits with.

I guess the real point is, the Parnell name has been real bad news in the past, and if there is a 'black widow', that person could conceivably use David Parnell as a pawn by feeding him information about what happened to Brian... when he accidentally shot himself in the head... twice :lol: :lol: ... I mean, conveniently, he is a college football player :huh:

• Like 2

A half brother to JP could easily have fathered a child or two. This one could be a child or grandchild to Brian considering when he was killed. Perhaps he is resentful of Brian's demise ?

Brian was born somewhere around 1973 and died in 2000. I don't think he would have grandchildren in 2003. If he had a kid in his teens, he might have a teenager who was born in the very late 1980's or 1990, but David was born around 1985-ish and Brian would have been a little young for that.

• Like 1

woo .. first time contributing a discussion forum, so bear with me if my comment is off-base or out of place...

First regarding impunity's question, I believe Brian was Bill Hendrickson's son, via a Ms. Parnell of western PA. So yes any other Parnell, if related and not spawn of Brian would be related via his mother. Or, you know, Bill sired other unknown Parnells. He certainly was a travelling man, so you never know.

I've definitely been wondering about the Parnell issue.. it bears pointing out that Elizabeth knows all the moving parts of Brad scheme, she threatened Brad with it when Jeanine was wreaking havoc. So if Brian is connected to anyone, then she'd likely be able to get to them.

It seems like there have been a few indications that Elizabeth (or in my mind, Liza Lou) may have something to do with the brewing storm.

She was in London for the christening. I was totally sold on ME being the leaker (and yeah she's totally beat a lie detector), but I was totally surprised by how tone deaf that was for revenge. I would imagine the best way to get be kept at arms length in the British aristocracy is to be seen as someone who either uses intentionally or unwittingly gabs to the paps - and if she was in anyway, to any extent, being truthful with Wade then she wouldn't want her revenge to be so public as to earn her a reputation like she had in VA. So maybe she didn't do anything.

Don't get me wrong, regardless of who's at fault, I'm really looking forward to whatever JJ cooks up for ME. There will be magic -- really, really, really bitchy magic. I'm envisioning him somehow getting her on the worst-dressed list for every event she goes to for years.

Hey, welcome! We can always use someone else stupid enough willing to do the research. :yes:

First, nothing is ever off-base or out of place.

Second, Liza Lou! I love it! Haha! (Not LOL because we are too trendy for that.)

Third, I am totally onboard with ME's having been dimwitted enough to get herself labeled a chav and shunned by Society by inviting the paps (best term ever!) onto her doorstep. Worst-dressed list is too good a fate for her. Bloody slut! (Sorry, was that too harsh?) ;)

Ha! I think I'm going to like having you around. :)

Edited by impunity
  • Like 3

Hey, welcome! We can always use someone else stupid enough willing to do the research. :yes:

First, nothing is ever off-base or out of place.

Second, Liza Lou! I love it! Haha! (Not LOL because we are too trendy for that.)

Third, I am totally onboard with ME's having been dimwitted enough to get herself labeled a chav and shunned by Society by inviting the paps (best term ever!) onto her doorstep. Worst-dressed list is too good a fate for her. Bloody slut! (Sorry, was that too harsh?) ;)

Ha! I think I'm going to like having you around. :)

What she said ;) Welcome!

• Like 1

All small, blond guys look the same to me. :yes:

Mark has a thing for blond guys- they show up A LOT in CAP, both twinks or as jock types.

I think it's because Mark Arbour grew up in the 1970's. I mean, blonde/blond hair has always been seen as desirable, but it REALLY seemed big in that particular decade. We even had a blond president, and a lot of sex symbols both male and female were blonde/blond. Standard beauty tends to imprint on you. I'd bet anything that John Schneider from the Dukes of Hazzard was a MAJOR masturbation fantasy for Mark back in 1979. LOL.

Like I remember my friend joking one time about how guys in my generation are so much more about the big butt on girls than guys in say Private Tim's generation, because we had beauty idols like J.Lo and Beyonce. In my case, I'm always going to find wifebeater tank tops and spiky hair on a muscular guy pretty hot, because that was such a major trend/look on guys when I was having my first stirrings.

But anyway, I always thought it was kind of funny how there seem to be far more blonds that exist in CAP than tend to exist in my own experience...guys that are blond especially tend to be rare, because if there were former blonds as a child/young teenager they don't tend to fight against going darker like women do, especially after blond highlights/streaks in guys hair stopped being trendy after the late 90's/ very early 2000's.

Of course, my area tends to have a high concentration of blacks, Hispanics, and Italians, so of course it makes sense that there aren't as many blonds around here. When I lived in Western P.A., I was kind of shocked by all the redheads I saw around me, but then I realized that it was rooted in the fact that that area was founded by the Scots-Irish in the 1700's, so of course you'd probably see more redheads around there.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2

Mark has a thing for blond guys- they show up A LOT in CAP, both twinks or as jock types.

But anyway, I always thought it was kind of funny how there seem to be far more blonds that exist in CAP than tend to exist in my own experience...guys that are blond especially tend to be rare,

I guess I haven't thought about it, because blonds are the norm here. :)  All kinds of blonds, though, not just the stereotype white-blond. Hmm, maybe I should suggest for Mark to tour Scandinavia ? :P  

A half brother to JP could easily have fathered a child or two. This one could be a child or grandchild to Brian considering when he was killed. Perhaps he is resentful of Brian's demise?

I guess the real point is, the Parnell name has been real bad news in the past, and if there is a 'black widow', that person could conceivably use David Parnell as a pawn by feeding him information about what happened to Brian...

My main objection to all of this is why any Parnell out for revenge would go for Zach?? And the same if we're talking Black Widow in the shape of Mrs Danfield or any of Brad's enemies. Or even Stef's or JP's enemies. How would threathening to ruin Zach's football career and or his relationship with Will be revenge on the older generation ? :huh:

Stef and Brad are rich enough to buy their own F...... football team and make it a condition that gay players including Zach would have to be accepted. I know that would fly in the face of history, but my point is that at least Elizabeth Danfield would not waste time on such a silly plot. I think this Parnell guy is a red herring. And anyway he was with Zach's old team and not where he is now.

• Like 3

I think this Parnell guy is a red herring.

OR Mark forgot he already used the Parnel name for Brian and the new antagonist's name is just a coincidence since IRL he dated a Parnel and hates his freaking guts. :)

:blink: That's an even better explanation! :worship:  :lol:

Oh and I'm out of official likes, so have a Kitt like ® :   :heart:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

My main objection to all of this is why any Parnell out for revenge would go for Zach?? And the same if we're talking Black Widow in the shape of Mrs Danfield or any of Brad's enemies. Or even Stef's or JP's enemies. How would threathening to ruin Zach's football career and or his relationship with Will be revenge on the older generation ? :huh:

Stef and Brad are rich enough to buy their own F...... football team and make it a condition that gay players including Zach would have to be accepted. I know that would fly in the face of history, but my point is that at least Elizabeth Danfield would not waste time on such a silly plot. I think this Parnell guy is a red herring. And anyway he was with Zach's old team and not where he is now.

I think you're right in that it's quite likely a red herring. Only Mark knows for sure. As Mike pointed out, Brian died in 2000, so it's only three years later... and it was one of Brad's sons that Brian hated most (Matt- he blamed losing Cody on him), so if there is a plot afoot, it may not be about the older generation. It's fun to speculate, and if there is a nefarious scheme to wreak havoc with 'the Family' then Brad's sons would, I think, be prime targets. We all know how important Will and JJ are to JP and Stef, as well. And do we actually know where David Parnell has ended up... the plan may have started in Zach's last season in high school. I say this all tongue-in-cheek, because frankly, I don't have a f____ing clue. Peace out...lol... screw Haha...I'm such a rebel :P

• Like 3

I think it's because Mark Arbour grew up in the 1970's. I mean, blonde/blond hair has always been seen as desirable, but it REALLY seemed big in that particular decade. We even had a blond president, and a lot of sex symbols both male and female were blonde/blond. Standard beauty tends to imprint on you. I'd bet anything that John Schneider from the Dukes of Hazzard was a MAJOR masturbation fantasy for Mark back in 1979. LOL.

I think it's pretty safe to assume that Mark was not masturbating to fantasies of our blond president in the 1970s. ;)

• Like 1

Like I remember my friend joking one time about how guys in my generation are so much more about the big butt on girls than guys in say Private Tim's generation, because we had beauty idols like J.Lo and Beyonce. In my case, I'm always going to find wifebeater tank tops and spiky hair on a muscular guy pretty hot, because that was such a major trend/look on guys when I was having my first stirrings.

But anyway, I always thought it was kind of funny how there seem to be far more blonds that exist in CAP than tend to exist in my own experience...guys that are blond especially tend to be rare, because if there were former blonds as a child/young teenager they don't tend to fight against going darker like women do, especially after blond highlights/streaks in guys hair stopped being trendy after the late 90's/ very early 2000's.

Of course, my area tends to have a high concentration of blacks, Hispanics, and Italians, so of course it makes sense that there aren't as many blonds around here. When I lived in Western P.A., I was kind of shocked by all the redheads I saw around me, but then I realized that it was rooted in the fact that that area was founded by the Scots-Irish in the 1700's, so of course you'd probably see more redheads around there.

No. 

My real weakness is for redheads.  :P

• Like 1

“I can,” I said.  He pulled over and we switched places.  “You been partying too much?” 

“No, but I’ve been drinking this protein energy shit, and when I stop downing them, I get tired.” 

Zach has been set up and now his career is about to be over. He will surely fail this drug test.

Julius is on the payroll of the Black Widow. 

• Like 2

Poor Zach! Getting kicked out of football for allegedly doping would be far worse than getting kicked out for being gay. :(

Not sure if even the Crampton-Schluter millions and influence can fix this. :no:

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..