does that mean I can gloat about reading Morningstar before everyone else? ;)

speaking of which: how about ch. 11?

Yes... and I'll get 11 to you soon... I'll just have a quick run through...

• Like 1

I still think Corey is underestimating what Zach might do in his jealousy, but I guess that gives Jason the chance to punch the guy, verbally or physically. ;)

By the way, Zach did say something about Corey being with Jason: 'banging your boyfriend's brother' but Corey simply dismissed it as complete nonsense.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

I still think Corey is underestimating what Zach might do in his jealousy, but I guess that gives Jason the chance to punch the guy, verbally or physically. ;)

By the way, Zach did say something about Corey being with Jason: 'banging your boyfriend's brother' but Corey simply dismissed it as complete nonsense.

I think he might be underestimating Zach's jealousy too, but maybe it's because he never really cared about Zach he assumed that Zach wouldn't feel real jealousy about him? 

• Like 1

I think he might be underestimating Zach's jealousy too, but maybe it's because he never really cared about Zach he assumed that Zach wouldn't feel real jealousy about him? 

I don't think Zach is jealous because he was in love with Corey. Corey was convenient, and like all small boys Zach got pissed when he lost his 'possession' - his fuck toy - even though he was the one who threw it away. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I don't think Zach is jealous because he was in love with Corey. Corey was convenient, and like all small boys Zach got pissed when he lost his 'possession' - his fuck toy - even though he was the one who threw it away. :rolleyes:

I think you're correct. It isn't so much jealousy but more a case of "you belong to me, how dare you leave me ... I'll teach you".

• Like 3

I think you're correct. It isn't so much jealousy but more a case of "you belong to me, how dare you leave me ... I'll teach you".

I think you're right about the 'toy' thing.  Jealousy isn't always about affection. 

• Like 2

I think you're right about the 'toy' thing.  Jealousy isn't always about affection. 

And that's why I worry about Corey. He brushes it off and I think he won't see Zach coming.. 

• Like 3

And that's why I worry about Corey. He brushes it off and I think he won't see Zach coming..

Which if it was "true story" would worry me more. I'm trusting our lovely author to not do anything too extreme ... no helicopter crashes or multi car pile-ups on the interstate highway on a busy holiday weekend or scheming friends planning on slipping him a "mickey" while away visiting the nearby city ... just a pathetic ex who underestimates him and more importantly the guy he used to hero worship.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

GA's lack of ability to let me edit reviews is still quite vexing. As is typing things on my phone. Anyway in my review I tried to say "they discussed" and somehow good old auto correct changed that to "threat exist." Just so you don't read they review and think I've lost my mind LL :)

• Like 3

GA's lack of ability to let me edit reviews is still quite vexing. As is typing things on my phone. Anyway in my review I tried to say "they discussed" and somehow good old auto correct changed that to "threat exist." Just so you don't read they review and think I've lost my mind LL :)

Oh I know the pain of not being able to edit my reviews... and my replies to reviews.  You'd think I'd learn not to trust auto correct on my phone, but no... I still do it.  ;)

• Like 1

I didn't know that being Canadian meant that you got to be snowbound under a blanket with a hot guy! If I'd known I'd have moved to Canada a long time ago! :gikkle:

But after cuddling and some frantic snogging you go off to sleep in separate bedrooms ...

• Like 4

But after cuddling and some frantic snogging you go off to sleep in separate bedrooms ...

But I really like cuddling and frantic snogging! Though I'd probably end up sleepwalking like Gary. :lmao:

• Like 2

But I really like cuddling and frantic snogging! Though I'd probably end up sleepwalking like Gary. :lmao:

It's perfectly acceptable in Canada -_-:P

Stop bringing logic to my fantasy :P

You're supposed to be the mathematician ...

• Like 1