20 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

A brief announcement,

There will most likely be no new chapter of Choices, for that matter, no further updates to the story for the foreseeable future.

Heartbreaking. :(

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, LitLover said:

Good evening, everyone.  I wanted to say thank you for the love and support I received from several of you.  I truly appreciated every PM I received. :hug:  

The time away was good for me.  I was able to do some thinking, and figure out what was important.  One thing I realized was how much I value the support of the those who read my work.  I've sent the next chapter to Gary for editing and it should be ready to post on Thursday.  I'm going to try to make sure the rest of the chapters post every Thursday. 

Another thing I realized was how much I miss my GA family, and I want to thank everyone again for your love and support as I took a much needed break.  

Hi Lit, I am happy that you feel better!!! :hug:

16 hours ago, LitLover said:

Good evening, everyone.  I wanted to say thank you for the love and support I received from several of you.  I truly appreciated every PM I received. :hug:  

The time away was good for me.  I was able to do some thinking, and figure out what was important.  One thing I realized was how much I value the support of the those who read my work.  I've sent the next chapter to Gary for editing and it should be ready to post on Thursday.  I'm going to try to make sure the rest of the chapters post every Thursday. 

Another thing I realized was how much I miss my GA family, and I want to thank everyone again for your love and support as I took a much needed break.  

It's so good to see you back Lit! :heart: Love ya! :hug: 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, LitLover said:

Trying to write a chapter and one scene is giving me trouble.   I keep going back and rewriting it.   I think my muse might stomp away from me in a hissy fit of frustration if I try to change it again. 

A teenage muse? 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, LitLover said:

Only if it slams the door on the way out 

Damn muses... damn teenagers :P  ....................... actually, I'd give almost anything to have my teenagers back... give your muse some wine... it could help :unsure: 

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Damn muses... damn teenagers :P  ....................... actually, I'd give almost anything to have my teenagers back... give your muse some wine... it could help :unsure: 

I think my muse want Vodka :rolleyes:

• Like 5