From The Cup Of The Worthless By Cynus

Oh! And this discussion on the subcultures reminded me of this video on Japanese standards of female beauty over the last century. :)

Since this story is set in Russia, it feels weird that I never posted the video on Russian standards of female beauty. :lol:

• Like 1

Since this story is set in Russia, it feels weird that I never posted the video on Russian standards of female beauty. :lol:

Awesome! I love it. :D

Thanks for sharing this.

Also, for those worried about Viktor . . .

I promise I won't make anything terrible happen to him.

For the next 48 hours, anyway . . . :evil:

• Like 1

Awesome! I love it. :D

Thanks for sharing this.

Also, for those worried about Viktor . . .

I promise I won't make anything terrible happen to him.

For the next 48 hours, anyway . . . :evil:

Your welcome Devilsire! :hug:

At least you gave us a time frame :P:devil:

• Like 2

Your welcome Devilsire! :hug:

At least you gave us a time frame :P:devil:

Just one more day. :) Chapter 15 is pretty cool, if I do say so myself, though two of my favorite chapters are 16 and 17, so this is one of the best sections in the story in my opinion.

Just one more day. :) Chapter 15 is pretty cool, if I do say so myself, though two of my favorite chapters are 16 and 17, so this is one of the best sections in the story in my opinion.

You just say every chapter is your fav so we keep reading (as if we'd stop now !). Admit it Cy, lol ;)
  • Like 1

You just say every chapter is your fav so we keep reading (as if we'd stop now !). Admit it Cy, lol ;)

Alright, I admit it, but chapter 17 really is my favorite. 'Cause Dante...

• Like 1

You tease! :P

Oh, and Devilsire, I love your new avatar! :D You look devilishly handsome! ;)

Thanks, Spawnling. :D It's an Ifrit, specifically. 

• Like 1

Finally! Viktor and Nobu are clearing the air! :D

Chapter 15 spoiler

Hopefully they'll come up for air sometime, too. :D

• Like 2

Another chapter... I will catch up soon, I promise...

No worries. :) At least you didn't have to deal with the cliffhanger at the end of fifteen without being able to go straight into sixteen. :D

• Like 1

My evening is saved!

I hope you like this chapter (16) as much as I do. Important character development for Vladimir and Viktor here. :)

• Like 3

I hope you like this chapter (16) as much as I do. Important character development for Vladimir and Viktor here. :)

I am so glad that Vladi and Viko cleared things out :) Now they can be more open, and thus more close, to each other :yes:

Now... I woder what Dante's been up to this entire time? :P Alas, I'll have to find out next week ;)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2

I am so glad that Vladi and Viko cleared things out :) Now they can be more open, and thus more closer, to each other :yes:

Now... I woder what Dante's been up to this entire time? :P Alas, I'll have to find out next week ;)

Oh, and what a week it will be. Chapter 17 has my favorite Dante development in the entire story, and I can't wait for you to get to it. 

I'm glad you liked the chapter. Thanks for letting me know. :)

• Like 1

And OMG! The end had me slowly form a sinister grin as I realized Daisuke's days are numbered :evil:

I'm, also, excited for Daisuke to be handled soon.  :lol:   Cynus, Stop teasing us with Dante already!  :P

Like we can stop a devil from teasing us :P

True. More Dante! Mr. Devil!

You'll get a giant dose of Dante next week. It's the longest chapter in the story, and Dante is the main focus for a large portion of it. I think you'll both like it a lot.

Daisuke meeting his end . . . well, we'll just have to see what happens, won't we? :P What if I told you that-

• Like 2

:D  :D  :D Aww!!! That was so sweet! Devilsire, I can definitely see why Chapter 17 is your favorite! :hug:

I have to agree. As usual, I'm thinking about something interesting to say... We'll see what I can come up with! LOL

• Like 1

:D  :D  :D Aww!!! That was so sweet! Devilsire, I can definitely see why Chapter 17 is your favorite! :hug:

I have to agree. As usual, I'm thinking about something interesting to say... We'll see what I can come up with! LOL

Chapter 17 spoilers

I'm glad you both liked it, though remember, as much fun as the scene between Nobu and Viktor is, I love this chapter because of what it showed me with Dante. He became the hero of the story in this moment for me, when he went to his uncle on their behalf. His heart amazed me when I wrote it.

I'm not saying it will be the same for anyone else, but it's what happened as I wrote it. 

• Like 1