2016 Spring Anthology: Crossing The Line ~ Discussion

Hello guys, this kinda look like a strange question. But I just wanted to know what an Anthology, and how a writer can perform on this??? I don't want all theoretical meanings or the information on Wiki's. I just want anyone to explain briefly and understandably in less words...

Can anyone help!!!?

• Site Administrator

Hello guys, this kinda look like a strange question. But I just wanted to know what an Anthology, and how a writer can perform on this??? I don't want all theoretical meanings or the information on Wiki's. I just want anyone to explain briefly and understandably in less words...

Can anyone help!!!?

An anthology is a collection of short stories based on a common theme.  The theme for GA's Spring Anthology is "crossing the line".  Specific guidelines for inclusion in the anthology can be found here:

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/41339-2016-spring-anthology-crossing-the-line/

All GA authors are welcome to participate, providing their story meets the criteria and general guidelines for form and content.  :) 

• Like 1