2017 Spring Anthology: Jagged Edges / Unintended Consequences ~ Discus

I have an idea for Unintended Consequences, but not sure I'll have the time. I hate the idea of missing one of these anthologies, though.

There's still plenty of time - but maybe not if you embark on a 10K+ story. ;)

But I'm ready to edit, whenever. :yes:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I was looking over the anthology themes. And I was inspired by "Unintended Consequences." :D I began typing, and the words just flowed onto the page.

I'm not done yet, but I definitely know where I'm taking this story! :D

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

I have one finished that incorporates both themes.  I'm working on a second for "Unintended Consequences".  It's a great theme. :)

• Like 3
On 3/23/2017 at 1:48 PM, Kitt said:

Yep, sent it back to him yesterday. Yes Tim, that means I am working on yours!

:D  :worship:  have fun with the 0:) and :evil: 

Update: Anthology story now sent to Renee for Antho team editing. :2thumbs:  Kitt liked it, yay !

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Renee Stevens said:

Just an FYI, when we had the glitch where unpublished stuff was publishing, these were available for a brief time, but they are once again unpublished and will remain so until the anthology comes out.

Does that mean it's safe to upload my contribution? Isn't it better to wait, in case more glitches happen? Lux Apollo's latest hidden chapter (uploaded today) went live until he ripped it down again. :( 

• Like 1
On 30/03/2017 at 11:20 PM, Renee Stevens said:

Since we're still working out bugs, why don't we wait a bit just to be safe.

Will you let us know when it's "safe" to upload, please? Thanks for all your hard work Renee

• Like 3
On 3/31/2017 at 0:20 AM, Renee Stevens said:

Since we're still working out bugs, why don't we wait a bit just to be safe.

I have to admit I'm itching to upload my Anthology contribution, but I guess it's better to wait. Still plenty of time before the deadline.

Maybe I should do a short story for the other theme, to distract myself... :unsure: 

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I will see about getting the categories put in within the next couple of days. Once we do that, then I can immediately move stories and even if they "go live" it won't really matter since the categories will be set so only certain people can see the stories in them. I'll keep you updated.

Cheers

Renee

• Like 5

I think I may have a Jagged Edges contribution. I'll try to get it done today. There are a few thorny issues to resolve, though.

Fingers crossed that the site update on Monday (tomorrow) will solve the problem, so we can start uploading the finished stories. 

• Like 3

Oh dear lord. I'm running a bit late. I have a computer at last, and guess who is a little over 2,000 words into a story for Jagged Edges? Yeah me. Hopefully this marks my return to the site full time. I hope to have it finished by Friday and then will find a team to go over it. Wish me luck.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
Just now, comicfan said:

Oh dear lord. I'm running a bit late. I have a computer at last, and guess who is a little over 2,000 words into a story for Jagged Edges? Yeah me. Hopefully this marks my return to the site full time. I hope to have it finished by Friday and then will find a team to go over it. Wish me luck.

I can edit it for you, if you'd like :) 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, comicfan said:

Bless you. You know how hard I am to work with. Lol

:gikkle:  Just be ready to keep adding more. ;)  

• Like 1

We can try. No guarantee. I won't be home most of the morning to unnapprove them if they publish, but worst case scenario is people get a sneak peek. 

This afternoon I'll be around a bit and can unapprove them if they post.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Renee Stevens said:

We can try. No guarantee. I won't be home most of the morning to unnapprove them if they publish, but worst case scenario is people get a sneak peek. 

This afternoon I'll be around a bit and can unapprove them if they post.

How about over the weekend? Is that better ?