New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Thanks Social Hermit - I especially enjoy the variety of subject etc - a real smorgasbord 

I agree, so chow down and get your fill! Glad to see you're finding your way around and settling in. Be well!

Rut ro! I forgot to post here before I started molesting poor Authors and Admins in the Chat Room.....

Anyways:

Herro Everybody! I love the site!  ~~~~

Hopefully I can bust out some stories of my own that the GA Gods will bless.

• Like 2

Rut ro! I forgot to post here before I started molesting poor Authors and Admins in the Chat Room.....

Anyways:

Herro Everybody! I love the site!  ~~~~

Hopefully I can bust out some stories of my own that the GA Gods will bless.

Aw I missed out...

Hi MrM, Welcome aboard.

An awesome site indeed, looking forward to see what you and your stories are made of, if and when you get a chance to start writing.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Aw I missed out...

Hi MrM, Welcome aboard.

An awesome site indeed, looking forward to see what you and your stories are made of, if and when you get a chance to start writing.  :thumbup:

Oh...I'm always writing. One thing I got going is cool, but I need another author's permission to work with him on since it concerns his original work. Another thing I just started on sound like fun but I'm having to take a crash course in Cross-Country skiing to realize it. I don't ski. :P

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1

Oh...I'm always writing. One thing I got going is cool, but I need another author's permission to work with him on since it concerns his original work. Another thing I just started on sound like fun but I'm having to take a crash course in Cross-Country skiing to realize it. I don't ski. :P

Ah, got it. Skiing or snowboarding for that matter does sound fun. Are you already trying it out or still working on it? 

Definitely something I'd like to try out, if I didn't live in a hot place without hills or mountains.

Looking forward to see what becomes of this, good luck on the crash course, try not to fall too much  :lol:

Edited by Lost In Thought
  • Like 1

Even if I'm not a new member, I'm back in GA after a long time being off and on, just saying hello to the new fresh meat and just saying hello to the old friends... :D

How exciting! I haven't been considered 'Fresh Meat' in a while. :P

Ah, got it. Skiing or snowboarding for that matter does sound fun. Are you already trying it out or still working on it? 

Definitely something I'd like to try out, if I didn't live in a hot place without hills or mountains.

Looking forward to see what becomes of this, good luck on the crash course, try not to fall too much  :lol:

Well....I'll admit to it being more of an intellectual endeavour as opposed to a physical one. I have trouble with the idea of actually skiing...I hate heights for one...and I hate going to fast in anything but a car.   :P  Plus...I honestly get more excitement from shopping. LOL

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1

Even if I'm not a new member, I'm back in GA after a long time being off and on, just saying hello to the new fresh meat and just saying hello to the old friends... :D

Welcome home. Glad you're back

Hello. I'm new.. Sort of. I've been lingering around the place for a while now, though I'm not all that good at communicating with people but this seems like a very welcoming forum so I decided to join in as anything other than anonymous. Haha! Though I'm not all that sure if I'll be all that active here since I get really engrossed to reading and there's hardly any time soon that I'll run out of these amazing stories! Either way, I'll be glad to chat with anyone who approaches! Cheers! :thumbup:

- Xian 

• Like 1

Hello. I'm new.. Sort of. I've been lingering around the place for a while now, though I'm not all that good at communicating with people but this seems like a very welcoming forum so I decided to join in as anything other than anonymous. Haha! Though I'm not all that sure if I'll be all that active here since I get really engrossed to reading and there's hardly any time soon that I'll run out of these amazing stories! Either way, I'll be glad to chat with anyone who approaches! Cheers! :thumbup:

- Xian 

I have the same problem, somewhat if its just posting a comment I have plenty of time to go over my post before actually posting it, I've pretty much given up on going in the chat room though  <_< ...

Anyways the forum is very welcoming I'm sure others we'll be quick to welcome you as well

Glad you could join~   B)

Edited by Lost In Thought
  • Like 1

I have the same problem, somewhat if its just posting a comment I have plenty of time to go over my post before actually posting it, I've pretty much given up on going in the chat room though  <_< ...

Anyways the forum is very welcoming I'm sure others we'll be quick to welcome you as well

Glad you could join~   B)

Glad to be here. :)

I'm not sure about joining the chat room yet but I guess I'll be sticking around the forums for a bit! (Most likely just reading people's threads though. Haha! I'll try to make some friends though!)

• Like 1

- Xian 

Hello DomXian and welcome to GA!

- Xian 

Be Welcome Xian!

DomXian, Glad you're here!  You've already seen the great stash of reading here, and already gotten a feel for the quality of folks here.

In fact (and this is directed to you, too, Lost in Thought)  you both came here for the reading.  You've already got the reading skills to appreciate/enjoy the stories.  Please DO get to know the folks in chat, and definately make a point to leave "likes" and reviews on the stories you read!  Your voice here is important--you'll bring insights others might miss!

Dive in and have fun, and again, welcome to you both!

• Like 2

Hi, I just joined tonight, well, technically this morning here in San Francisco.  I've been sending queries for my novel, novella, and short stories for almost two years but kept revising and kept at it and finally a contract from Comet Press last week to publish my gay erotic horror novella Behind the Velvet Curtain. It's an EBook so things are happening fast just sent my Bio, blurb, dedication, pic etc. to the publisher and already have a publication date of March 2.  They even asked my input on what to put on the cover.  It hardly seems real after many rejections.  I'm on cloud nine! 

• Like 2