New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

I'm The White Wizard.

The name came from Lord of the Rings, as it was one of my favorite book series. I come from St. Louis, Missouri, US, where the weather changes every 30 minutes. My interest are reading stories in my free time, and programming (I mainly program in C, C++, Java, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby, and Python (there are a few others but I am not as fluent in those languages)). I found this site after one of my friends showed me her work here, so I figured I might as well register an account. 

Welcome :-)

I haven't done any programming for a while, but plan to get to work on Python this Winter, once I've completed my house move.

As someone who is taking on the appearance of a walnut on the outside yet who is but 30 years old inside, I am looking forward to exploring what is, for me, a totally new experience.

Such a wealth of creative writing to enjoy.

Delighted to have found you.

As someone who is taking on the appearance of a walnut on the outside yet who is but 30 years old inside, I am looking forward to exploring what is, for me, a totally new experience.

Be welcome! We are delighted that you have found your way to us. Welcome home and welcome to the family. :D

Welcome to GA and I hope you enjoy the huge range of stories available.

Hi! I'm Kevin from NJ and I'm here because of the author known as Robert Rex. I read his first story and knew that I liked his style. Wherever he writes, I'll be there to read it as well as some other good writing.

Peace & Blessings,

-Kevin

• Like 2

Hi! I'm Kevin from NJ and I'm here because of the author known as Robert Rex. I read his first story and knew that I liked his style. Wherever he writes, I'll be there to read it as well as some other good writing.

Peace & Blessings,

-Kevin

Welcome Kevin!

• Like 1