New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hey all! I've been reading on sites like this for a while, and thanks to seeing one of Comicality's stories on another site I found my way here. The stories I've read so far have got me hooked... Inspired even. Hell, I might even find the *balls* to try to write one myself... You never know. Anyhoo, that's me. I'd love to get to know you guys, maybe make a friend or two.

Edited by Atruefan

Glad you're here, and now active, Eagle!  You already know the great writing, and (hopefully) you'll meet some of the great folks here, too!  Your comments are important, and glad that motivated ya to join!

Welcome--and continue to enjoy!

Hi all:

Having read lots of gay fiction over the years (I'm 63; out since late 20's), and now in the midst of "The Line of Beauty" by Alan Hollingshurst, I decided to look around the web for gay book festivals. Surprisingly not many regular events that i could find, but my search brought me here. I'm sure I'll find plenty of interest on this site.

Cheers

Gary

• Like 1

Welcome Gary.  I've only recently found this site and I can tell you there pretty much something here for just about anyone.

I sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as I have.So

Now, if I can stop binge reading and spend more time writing, I'll be happy.  But the stories are *SO* good!

Hi all:

Having read lots of gay fiction over the years (I'm 63; out since late 20's), and now in the midst of "The Line of Beauty" by Alan Hollingshurst, I decided to look around the web for gay book festivals. Surprisingly not many regular events that i could find, but my search brought me here. I'm sure I'll find plenty of interest on this site.

Cheers

Gary

Hello Gary and welcome to GA! I´m sure you´ll find something that interests you here.

Hey! New author to the site! Really liking it around here! I have a story posted on the site already, with one chapter accepted and posted. Second chapter is waiting in the "review" process. Feel free to check it out, if you'd like: "Blake & Ben (A New Beginning)."

Thanks!

• Like 1

hello, getting a weird error message from chat menu sending me here to post even though I've already posted in threads for several of the stories I follow here on GA

Hey I'm Stuart and I'm from the UK. it's pretty late right now and the massive amount of stories on this site isn't really helping me get some sleep. There just isn't enough time in the day

Always nice to see another Brit join the site, it means one more person who understands my writing :P

Welcome Stuart, where are you from South or North?

Hey! New author to the site! Really liking it around here! I have a story posted on the site already, with one chapter accepted and posted. Second chapter is waiting in the "review" process. Feel free to check it out, if you'd like: "Blake & Ben (A New Beginning)."

Thanks!

Welcome to GA :)

hello, getting a weird error message from chat menu sending me here to post even though I've already posted in threads for several of the stories I follow here on GA

Its reporting you have only made one post. Try another forum section. 

Greetings all! Been on GA for almost a year now and I don't think I ever took the time to introduce myself :thumbdown: .

I go by the attribute Twisted Dreemz and have been a fan of this site for quite some time. This place has always housed some great stories and good people. I've got two stories going on currently. The first is an original story called Denn's Mobile Circus. Check it out if you're looking for a different kind of story about werewolves. Yes, I know there's a ton of those stories out right now, but hopefully you'll all find this one worthy.  The second is an original fan fiction called The Black Spider, which is an urban take on Spiderman with a few extra liberties taken. I know everyone is getting tired of superheroes and anything Marvel related, but hopefully you'll all check it out anyway. Reviews of my stories are always welcome and I plan to do some reviews for other stories I've been checking out myself. 

Thanks, GA for having me!

• Like 1

Always nice to see another Brit join the site, it means one more person who understands my writing :P

Welcome Stuart, where are you from South or North?

Welcome to GA 

I was actually planning to your read your writing after I finish my current stories.  But anyhow I'm actually from the west Midlands who moved to the south 4 years ago. It was a surprisingly refreshing change of pace though

hello everyone I'm here because I enjoy gay stories both sexual and romantic if anyone knows of any good stories please let me know I'd really appreciate it also would like to make some friends too so don't be shy looking forward to my time here

• Like 1

Twisted and Neo, you're sure to find some great folks, and well done stories here!  Join on in...the chat is fun, and I suspect you'll find the stories addictive--I find I'm reading here all the time, even on mobile devices!

Glad you're both here!

• Like 1

I think someone is missing the purpose and spirit of GA.

Edited to add:  I have no way of deleting this now meaningless post.  It was a response to a poor choice of words in a post which has been deleted.

Edited by MikeL

My name is Happenstance and I'm brand new to this place. I don't really know what to say about myself except I'm looking for a place where I can be myself. I can't be myself at school or at home and so I'd like to find a place where I can be the person I think I am. I love reading stories and so I'm really excited about exploring the ones here. I do like to talk, so I'm looking forward to see what the chat room is like. I guess that's it for now. Thanks for letting me be here. 

• Like 3