New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello all! I have recently discovered this site just to improve my English, as I am Spanish.

Have to say that I am totally addicted to the stories you are writing and wish I could have more time to spend reading. They are so awesome!!

My name is Alberto, from the South of Spain. I am 21 yo and I am very keen to know some people around here. U all are very welcome to my Inbox!

Welcome to the site Albertp :-)

• Like 1

Hello all! I have recently discovered this site just to improve my English, as I am Spanish.

Have to say that I am totally addicted to the stories you are writing and wish I could have more time to spend reading. They are so awesome!!

My name is Alberto, from the South of Spain. I am 21 yo and I am very keen to know some people around here. U all are very welcome to my Inbox!

Welcome Alberto -- some of the best people I've ever had contact with are here. Best of luck.

• Like 1

New to the forum, but been reading for a few years.

Finally decided to join.

-Sam

Be Welcome, Since you're new . . . (dare I say it?) . . . read'em again Sam. :-) Glad you finally decided to stop in. Lot's of good people here of all ages. And now we have one more good one.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

• Like 2

Greetings.

I come from Denmark.

Greetings Mater. You now have a friend in the U.S. See! It's working already. Lot's of good people here. You're not alone. Come read, Talk, opine and be yourself.

Cheers and Happy New Year. May 2015 be YOUR year for happiness.

• Like 1

Greetings.

I come from Denmark.

Hey Mater!

It's nice to meet you, I hope you feel as welcome as I felt when I joined! Lot's of good people around, do no hesitaste to dive in and enjoy yourself.

Remember that you deserve to be happy!

• Like 1

New to the forum, but been reading for a few years.

Finally decided to join.

-Sam

Welcome! I'd been dropping in here on and off for years before someone persuaded me to join; I'm glad I did. It's a very friendly well moderated forum.

Guest Sean Woodall

Greetings and salutations to everyone.

I've been reading stories on this site since I was 14ish. Finally decided to become more active by making a profile and such. 

Good morning everybody, 

I am so pleased to find this forum, and am so appreciative of your help. I initially had technical trouble joining the site, and have already been made to feel very welcome by the support staff.

I am a writer working on a novel with a complex plot. I need help better understanding one of my main characters. (I don't quite know what the guidelines are.  Should I go into greater detail about what I'm asking for here?  Or is there another discussion forum that would be better suited?)

I'll wait to find out!

Meanwhile, blessings on your day. . .

• Like 1
Guest daybreak.watcher

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! (Sorry, I've changed usernames - I was bicycletothesky. New year, new changes?)

Hope everyone is well.

Cheers,

Xuan

Welcome, Writer!  Glad you (finally) found the place!  You'll find lots of genre's available to enjoy.  And, for writers, there are writer forums where you can discuss plot and mechanics, request editorial help, find beta readers, and more!   Even better the folks here are friendly, and glad to help, so feel free to ask away and explore the site!  (I'm currently in the middle of telling a complex tale, and the beta readers, and comments as the story are published are invaluable in keeping me on track, helping with everything from editorial duties to theme continuity!)

Looking forward to your work here, and to getting to know ya!

Daybreak, glad you let us know about the new name!  You trying to confuse us?  <grin>

Regardless of the name, hope you're enjoying the site!

• Like 1

Thank you Robert!  

I need some guidance.  I would like to hear from professional, closeted married men, who have had the experience of finding their way out of the closet.  (My character David).  Where on this site would you suggest that I post such a request?  

Welcome to GA, writer!

Probably best in either the Writer's or the Editor's Corner (I'm not sure you can see them if you are not an author or something like that.... someone else maybe knows?)

Anyway, check your inbox in a second. ;3

You could also post it on you profile's status, something like "researching closeted married men and their lives.  Any ideas on who'd be willing to talk with me?"  That way, everytime you go into chat, or post something, and people check out your profiles you'd be advertising your project.  I"ll also shoot some ideas to your inbox.

Robert,

Thank you for this. I would not have thought of it and will do it immediately.  And thanks for your other ideas.  I'm new to researching this topic other than a couple of personal interviews, so appreciate all your thoughts!

The more I read/listen, the more poignant this situation becomes.  I understand from a gay friend that uses Grindr that many of the men on there are married to women, bless them all.