New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello there! I'm new here, just signed up since I know a person in real life that's on the site.

Welcome Linux -- I've only been here a few months myself but I'm already addicted! I never knew people like this existed -- smart, sensitive and caring -- some of the best people I've ever communicated with. I hope this experience is as rewarding for you.

Maxx

• Like 3

Hi! Love this site. So many great authors here. I'm really enjoying all of the great authors and stories. Thank you.

So many wonderful authors is right. Be welcome. Lot's of good people here too.

Hello All,

I'm Richard, an ancient inhabitant of England, though not quite an Ancient Briton.

I've been reading stories here for years, but have only now got round to joining, persuaded in a conversation on another forum.

The picture really is of me, and I really was standing next to an old Police phone box, though it wasn't in use. I was visiting the Tramway Village in Crich, Derbyshire.

regards,

Richard

Edited by ancientrichard
  • Like 1

Hello All,

I'm Richard, an ancient inhabitant of England, though not quite an Ancient Briton.

I've been reading stories here for years, but have only now got round to joining, persuaded in a conversation on another forum.

The picture really is of me, and I really was standing next to an old Police phone box, though it wasn't in use. I was visiting the Tramway Village in Crich, Derbyshire.

regards,

Richard

Welcome oh great ancient one. For a minute there I thought you were timeless!

• Like 1

Hello, I just wanted to say that, and thanks everybody.

I really think this is a great site, it has helped me so much!

theoneagus

Welcome to the happy family :-)

I joined only a few days ago and have been made very welcome.

• Like 1

I'm The White Wizard.

The name came from Lord of the Rings, as it was one of my favorite book series. I come from St. Louis, Missouri, US, where the weather changes every 30 minutes. My interest are reading stories in my free time, and programming (I mainly program in C, C++, Java, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby, and Python (there are a few others but I am not as fluent in those languages)). I found this site after one of my friends showed me her work here, so I figured I might as well register an account. 

• Like 1

I'm The White Wizard.

The name came from Lord of the Rings, as it was one of my favorite book series. I come from St. Louis, Missouri, US, where the weather changes every 30 minutes. My interest are reading stories in my free time, and programming (I mainly program in C, C++, Java, PHP, JavaScript, Ruby, and Python (there are a few others but I am not as fluent in those languages)). I found this site after one of my friends showed me her work here, so I figured I might as well register an account. 

Hey wizard, nice to see you on GA :) hope you like it! :D

I'm The White Wizard.

Hello TheWhiteWizard and welcome to GA

Hey people I'm Michael,I've always been a big fan on reading and. To find authors who write stories with a gay gene I couldn't be happier thank

Be Welcome Michael. We like Mikey's here because of those old chex commercials. 0.o Mikey will eat anything. lol