New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

As someone who is taking on the appearance of a walnut on the outside yet who is but 30 years old inside, I am looking forward to exploring what is, for me, a totally new experience.

Such a wealth of creative writing to enjoy.

Delighted to have found you.

Welcome. It seems to be very friendly here so I don't think you'll regret joining.:-))

Guest daybreak.watcher

Hi all,

I'm Xuan, hailing from Australia. A long-time reader and occasional writer of novels. My usual go-to when visiting GA has been the William Carter saga by Topher Lydon, though recently I've been through a few life-changing events, and with that seems to come a more open mind for reading and connecting with like minds.

It's nice to meet you all.

Hi all,

I'm Xuan, hailing from Australia. A long-time reader and occasional writer of novels. My usual go-to when visiting GA has been the William Carter saga by Topher Lydon, though recently I've been through a few life-changing events, and with that seems to come a more open mind for reading and connecting with like minds.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of GA :D :D :D :D Nice to meet you!

Hi all,

Welcome! Lots of Aussies here. You guys talk funny but are completely amusing. Be welcome!

G'day!

Hi all,

Welcome Xuan. I  love Topher Lydon's stories :-)

I hope the life changing event was a good change.

Hi all,

Look forward to meeting you too. Many fascinating minds on this site. I hope you find everyone as interesting as I do.

Hi i am new to this... loving it though... hopefully get a few more Scots in here, now that would be cool :worship: :worship:

Wow Danny -- I guess I already posted your welcome! Damn ADHD! Haha!

Edited by SolarMaxx

Hello all! I have recently discovered this site just to improve my English, as I am Spanish.

Have to say that I am totally addicted to the stories you are writing and wish I could have more time to spend reading. They are so awesome!!

My name is Alberto, from the South of Spain. I am 21 yo and I am very keen to know some people around here. U all are very welcome to my Inbox!

• Like 3

Hello all! I have recently discovered this site just to improve my English, as I am Spanish.

Have to say that I am totally addicted to the stories you are writing and wish I could have more time to spend reading. They are so awesome!!

My name is Alberto, from the South of Spain. I am 21 yo and I am very keen to know some people around here. U all are very welcome to my Inbox!

Hi And be welcome Alberto! There are a lot of really great people around here. I'm in Virginia near Washington DC in the USA. I write for our younger brothers and sisters that don't have a lot written specifically for them. I like to give them hope and help them burn off those pesky hormones.

I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. I am addicted to Mark Arbours HMS Bridgemomt series. I highly recommend it  as it's woven into history very well. And Spain is a big part of it.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hi And be welcome Alberto! There are a lot of really great people around here. I'm in Virginia near Washington DC in the USA. I write for our younger brothers and sisters that don't have a lot written specifically for them. I like to give them hope and help them burn off those pesky hormones.

I hope you'll enjoy yourself here. I am addicted to Mark Arbours HMS Bridgemomt series. I highly recommend it  as it's woven into history very well. And Spain is a big part of it.

Cheers!

Oh, thank you! Let me get used to this site and I'll look for your recommendation. This website semms to be huge with so many options to discover hahaha

Hola y bienvenido, Alberto.

Glad you could make it.

• Like 1