New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello Gay Authors! The name is Cynus, and I'm happy to join the community. I've been writing at AwesomeDude for the past year, and I finally decided to spread out a bit more. I've already posted a few stories, but I'll be posting many more. I'm always on the lookout for feedback and constructive criticism, so please feel free to drop me a line if you end up reading one of my stories.

Thanks for letting me join the community!

Thanks for joining! You'll like it here. Be welcome!

• Like 1

Cynus is a solid writer and a good friend, check his stuff out!

Ya, what he said. This guy is definitely a solid not new writer. I suggest you have a little time on your hands when you start because you are going to be hard pressed to put it down. All of his a real page turners.

• Like 1

Cynus is a solid writer and a good friend, check his stuff out!

Ya, what he said. This guy is definitely a solid not new writer. I suggest you have a little time on your hands when you start because you are going to be hard pressed to put it down. All of his a real page turners.

Awww,,, you guys are making me blush all sorts of new colors. :) Thank you for the warm welcome.

• Like 2

Hello Gay Authors! The name is Cynus, and I'm happy to join the community. I've been writing at AwesomeDude for the past year, and I finally decided to spread out a bit more. I've already posted a few stories, but I'll be posting many more. I'm always on the lookout for feedback and constructive criticism, so please feel free to drop me a line if you end up reading one of my stories.

Welcome, Cynus.  Great to have you here!

• Like 1

Are we allowed to know where you are from?:D

Are we allowed to know where you are from? :D

My physical hometown is Salt Lake City, Utah. My spiritual hometown is Seoul, South Korea, and my present location... I'll leave that to mystery. :)

• Like 1

Hi,

I am fairly new to the site. I have been reading several authors on another site and saw they were not putting their stuff on here - so I came to read some great stuff by them and others. Glad I joined, I am reading some amazing writing. Will hopefully find the nerve to post some of my own stuff maybe :)

• Like 2

Hi,

I am fairly new to the site. I have been reading several authors on another site and saw they were not putting their stuff on here - so I came to read some great stuff by them and others. Glad I joined, I am reading some amazing writing. Will hopefully find the nerve to post some of my own stuff maybe :)

Be Welcome! There is some terrific writing on this site. Enjoy. And Please, share your work. Soft gloves here and it's made me a better writer I know. Give it a shot. Something here for everybody from every walk of life. I know it's called gay authors but that's just how it started. It's grown to be so much more. Stories from just about every genre can be found here and by such a diverse group of people that you just won't believe it. Just book mark it and don't plan any vacations that don't allow for a lot of reading time. Dig in.

Hello :Dmy name is Adrian , joined recently ( should have done  this post earlyer :o ) hmph , I dont write , i never find my ideeas and the words of writing ( hope aint gonna be a problem as i like very much your stories :*)  ) , m-maybe in the future will get some ideeas to write some stuff hehe

See you all around :D Happy Reading / Writing :D 

• Like 2

Hello :Dmy name is Adrian , joined recently ( should have done  this post earlyer :o ) hmph , I dont write , i never find my ideeas and the words of writing ( hope aint gonna be a problem as i like very much your stories :*)  ) , m-maybe in the future will get some ideeas to write some stuff hehe

What is a writer without those to read?! You are important to the community. Be welcome and enjoy. :read:

• Like 1

What is a writer without those to read?! You are important to the community. Be welcome and enjoy. :read:

A man obsessed in his diary. :)

But I second Ricky's sentiments. Welcome to the community Adryan!

• Like 2

Welcome again, Adrian.

Indeed, Ricky is correct. Writing in a vacuum is no fun at all. Once it out of Beta and posted, I hope you will enjoy my inaugural story! It will be the first I will have posted here.

< This is MrM shamelessly flogging his stuff! :P

• Like 1

Welcome again, Adrian.

Indeed, Ricky is correct. Writing in a vacuum is no fun at all. Once it out of Beta and posted, I hope you will enjoy my inaugural story! It will be the first I will have posted here.

< This is MrM shamelessly flogging his stuff! :P

Shameless INDEED! Unless of course you were flogging mine too. Writing I mean. My stories er . . . oh, never mind.

• Like 1

OK, NOW it's shameless.

Its ALL about publicity, my friend!  B)

Aww . looking forward to read it MrM :D

Well...as soon as my Beta has cleared it I hope to put it up this week.

But...I must digress or a Mod will surely beat me up. :P

• Like 1

Its ALL about publicity, my friend!  B)

Well...as soon as my Beta has cleared it I hope to put it up this week.

But...I must digress or a Mod will surely beat me up. :P

You mean marketing I'm sure. Publicity can be the wrong kind of endorsement. :rolleyes: Some people's kids!

Now, can you nudge your staff? I'd like to get a look at it too. :*)

• Like 1

You mean marketing I'm sure. Publicity can be the wrong kind of endorsement. :rolleyes: Some people's kids!

Now, can you nudge your staff? I'd like to get a look at it too. :*)

I am my staff's punk.  ;)