New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

ty, he's the best ! :)

I am quite fond of cats. We've had two, but one went to catty heaven. :,( But we've got my Grandparents Cat (Called cat) atm along with their dog. So two cats, a dog, pond full of fish and iccle fishies, and my brother.

Evening Lads/Ladettes,

John here. New to the site, and really nervous about making friends. But heh, one can hope. I'm from the West Midlands in Great Britain. Currently I'm goning to use the site as a community before a type out a few stories. Umm Friends with Myr, and have been for near on a month now. Umm that's it really.

Much luving and stuffs

John

Welcome to you!!! you don't have to be nervous at all, we're all welcome toward everyone. you can also take time to read the stories,, there's a lot of very good ones on the site.

and if you do type a few stories, we'll be looking forward for them,

sacha

I am quite fond of cats. We've had two, but one went to catty heaven. :,( But we've got my Grandparents Cat (Called cat) atm along with their dog. So two cats, a dog, pond full of fish and iccle fishies, and my brother.

lol, i am not sure how to interpret it that you name your brother along with the pets... if you love your pets then the meaning could be you dearly love your brother too, but it could also mean that he is not a full family member and has to sleep with the animals in the barn ??

lol, i am not sure how to interpret it that you name your brother along with the pets... if you love your pets then the meaning could be you dearly love your brother too, but it could also mean that he is not a full family member and has to sleep with the animals in the barn ??

To be honest. It's a bit of both really. I love him with deep brotherly love (However deep that is) but his has become spoilt since the divorce between my mum and his step-father. But he's slowly starting to realise that his father is a p***k. So.... yeah.

P.S. Didn't know if swearing is allowed or not, so censored to be on the safe side. :)

This may be hard to believe, but I love cats. Right now I only have an outside cat. I'd let him stay inside but he likes to snoop and tear stuff up. Btw, if I have not officially said so already, welcome to GA. :hug:
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say, hello. I've been with Gay Authors for about a year now, just been to shy to post.

-Deshani

B) .........Welcome!! It's pretty friendly in here and no one bites :wacko: pssssttt! I'm not sure about goats though!!

• Site Administrator

G'day, deshani!

If you've got questions, please feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators/admins. Join in where you feel comfortable and just have fun :D

Hi Deshani. I have seen you lurking around (a true lurker!) and I was always intrigued by your name. It does sound a bi indian. Is it of Indian origin?

Btw, welcome!!! :)

Take care,

Ieshwar

I thought that as well... :)

Just wanted to say, hello. I've been with Gay Authors for about a year now, just been to shy to post.

-Deshani

Posted Image

Deshani

hi

i am new here too!

and i have to agree - it seems to be a very nice atmosphere in here

got here by an announcement in somebody's nifty.org-story

and what i found looks quite serious and ambitious!

greetings

(Thor)Ben

B) .......Welcome!!

hi

i am new here too!

and i have to agree - it seems to be a very nice atmosphere in here

got here by an announcement in somebody's nifty.org-story

and what i found looks quite serious and ambitious!

greetings

(Thor)Ben

Posted Image

Ben

BeaStKid :devil:

• Site Administrator

G'day, cellArdore!

Welcome to GA, Ben :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators or admins. :D

Graeme B)