Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

hi

i am new here too!

and i have to agree - it seems to be a very nice atmosphere in here

got here by an announcement in somebody's nifty.org-story

and what i found looks quite serious and ambitious!

greetings

(Thor)Ben

Hey! hi!

Welcome to GayAuthors!! You're right, there's a very good atmosphere on the forum. We are all very fun and always open to talk with new people. make yourself at home!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi

i am new here too!

and i have to agree - it seems to be a very nice atmosphere in here

got here by an announcement in somebody's nifty.org-story

and what i found looks quite serious and ambitious!

greetings

(Thor)Ben

Welcome to GA also known as Gayauthors.org. you're welcome to just sit back and read our Library (or is it 2 or 3 with all our stories ??), poetry and news, questions bout love, sex, politics, life, who wins the last post... :P

you can always post whenever you feel like it, we don't bite unless you ask it :)

have fun

Jason aka Moonwolf

*waves shyly* Hi! I'm new here. I will, eventually, be putting out my editorial services, and my writing bits...eventually. Once I actually have something.

Anyways, I know I'm already having fun. So...see you guys around.

*waves shyly* Hi! I'm new here. I will, eventually, be putting out my editorial services, and my writing bits...eventually. Once I actually have something.

B) ......Welcome!! I will look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Rose,, you don't have to be shy around here!! nobody will bite your head off for things you'll say around, everyone is really cool if you haven't yet noticed,,,

Welcome officially to the club

sacha

• Site Administrator

G'day, Rose! :)

Welcome to GA. Don't be shy if you've got questions or concerns. Otherwise, just enjoy yourself :D

First of all, thank you for welcoming me. I'm having fun so far, and I know I will continue to do so.

Welcome, Rose! That's a funny sig you have here. :)

I like it.

Ieshwar :)

Thank you. I rather like those lines. ^_^ They seem to fit me so well.

Hey Rose,, you don't have to be shy around here!! nobody will bite your head off for things you'll say around, everyone is really cool if you haven't yet noticed,,,

Welcome officially to the club

sacha

So I noticed. I'm still rather wary because of previous forums, but here, its really nice. ^_^

Posted Image

Hi! I'm new here, and its lots of fun to be around like minded people!!

There sure as hell is not any opportunity to do that irl!!

Maybe joining this forum will encourage me to stop being so damn lazy and start writing.

Even if it doesn't, its still fun.

Maybe joining this forum will encourage me to stop being so damn lazy and start writing.

Welcome to GA!

Welcome to GA,

just a quick note to let you know if you decide to stop being lazy (like me 0:) ) and try your hand at writng there's always some people here willing to help you all you need to do is ask

If you just decide to not write, which is quite alright as well then sit back and read our library.. or is it 2 or 3 in size of text here... or check our sillyness forum or our serious topics, there's something for everybody here...

So enjoy this place bring yourself and we provides donuts and coffee ;)

Jason aka Moonwolf

Posted Image

:)

BeaStKid :devil:

• Site Administrator

Hi, quietriot,

Welcome to GA. If you need a little encouragement with writing, have a look at the anthologies. There are five anthologies this year, with the first one being due in about a months time. Otherwise, have a look at the other themes (go to the Anthology forum and have a look at the pinned threads) and maybe get started. The anthologies are a good way to get started :)

Graeme :D

Hi, and Welcome!!!!!! hope you'll like it over here. Even if you don't start writing you can still take advantage of all the good stories and poem there are around here.

and along with graeme comment,, if there's no subject that inspire you this year,, you can still take a look at the anterior anthologies, to get some inspiration for themes.. and simply write a short story on your own

Ahoy there! The name's Xuan. I'm 17, gay, and hiding out in Sydney, Australia until I can find somewhere else to wing it to. I'm sarcastic, caring, crude, and nice. All at the same time. A soothing combination, eh? I guess you could say I'm here as a reader and a writer, although I like to poke my editorial nose around every once in a while. :)

On good days, you

On bad days, my hobbies stretch to laughing at people for no reason, randomly breaking out in song, and eating sweet foods. Especially chocolate. And lollies that are extremely delicious. Like

• Site Administrator

Ahoy there! The name's Xuan. I'm 17, gay, and hiding out in Sydney, Australia until I can find somewhere else to wing it to. I'm sarcastic, caring, crude, and nice. All at the same time. A soothing combination, eh? I guess you could say I'm here as a reader and a writer, although I like to poke my editorial nose around every once in a while. :)

Welcome! Another Aussie is always welcome (we need to teach the rest of these guys and girls about the best place in the world). :D That, and teaching them how to spell properly...

On good days, you

On good days, you

On good days, you’ll find me into Irish dance, writing, reading, surfing the internetz, playing around in Adobe Photoshop, and swearing like a sailor - all of this done with a cup of tea (Earl Grey, please) gripped in my hand. On bad days, my hobbies stretch to laughing at people for no reason, randomly breaking out in song, and eating sweet foods. Especially chocolate. And lollies that are extremely delicious. Like “hello Type 2 diabetes” delicious. Mmm.

I'm obsessed with amateur photography, guys, TV shows with dry humour coming out the wazoo, and practising my dances to the point where they get progressively worse rather than progressively better. And... my ears stick out a bit. So I like to think I lead an exciting life. Tada.

So, ya know, hi! :)

Welcome home Xuan!! make yourself at home here..I'm sure we all wish to see some more of you around.

sacha

Edited by Graeme