New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

• Site Administrator

Look at all of these newer members obviously friends with new members! Lovely to see!!

Welcome again Rosie ;) I'll welcome you all over the site at this rate, lol.

Hi Listen2UrHeart in North Dakota! Welcome to GA!!

HI WriterX... did that drop hurt when you hit the bottom? (I know bad joke, I'm sooo not funny) Welcome ;)

Hi Smooth... any friend of Q's is always welcome! I hope you enjoy the site!!

Did I miss anyone? If I did... sorry! Welcome Welcome Welcome! Now don't bug me, I'm hostile and totally unhelpful. Leaving me messages if you're confused about anything would be a really bad idea. I mean... really bad. ^_^

Hi! The name's Breanna, though I go by Bee. I'm glad to be apart of the community, so...yea!

Welcome Breanna. :) we do have a resident Bee on here! sooo.... how about Rose? :D

:P dont hate me! lol

oh, back to the point... welcome to GA. ^_^

Hope you have a blast!

mm.. hello. im new to GA. =)

Welcome to GA. It's just one big family here so we have our black sheep and our annoying kinds and embarassing uncles who dance at weddings and all sorts. I'm sure you'll fit right in

New to GA and still trying to get the hang of the site. Kind of confusing but it seems like a good place. :)

Welcome to GA hun. Yeah, it can be confusing at first but persevere but I promise you will get there eventually. If you have trouble there are lots of people around who would be happy to help

Looking forward to learning how to navigate around this site and hopefully post a few things

UH OH any friend of Andy''s bound to be trouble :P

New to GA! Just stopping by to say hello :D

Hi Guys, new member saying Hi from North Dakota :)

Waves to North Dakota. Welcome to GA. Here it is a VERY small world and it doesn't matter where you come from, you're close :P

Hello! I'm new here and trying to figure the ins-outs of how it works.

Hi! The name's Breanna, though I go by Bee. I'm glad to be apart of the community, so...yea!

Welcome hun. I would go with the Rose if I were you or you could well end up as Bumble :)

• Site Administrator

Welcome Schitzo. Like the name with the signature comment combo :P I'll think you'll find many compatriots here in the same boat, LOL!

Welcome to GA :D

this is gonna get confusing lol, since I go by Bee, do you mind if I call you Rose?

Hello all, I am looking forwards to start writing on this site. I have some very good ideas and have been writing for a while on other sites. It will be a breath of fresh air to actually write on a gay site :)

Hey doriangray 1986,I really think you're going to like it here... :2thumbs:

Hello! I just wanted to reintroduce myself since I only just rediscovered the site after a five year hiatus. I now go by my pen name, Katica Locke, I'm a writer of gay fantasy romance and erotica, and I look forward to sharing some of my writing with a new audience.

• Site Administrator

Welcome Dorian. GA is indeed, a great place for writers. Check out the writing prompts for fun, tips and topics on styles and editing tips in the writer's and editor's areas, chat to meet people in real time, and the site help tab for the faq's that so helpfully teach you how to post a story here on GA as an author.

Welcome back Katica, I hope you enjoy the new and improved GA. :D

Hello! I just wanted to reintroduce myself since I only just rediscovered the site after a five year hiatus. I now go by my pen name, Katica Locke, I'm a writer of gay fantasy romance and erotica, and I look forward to sharing some of my writing with a new audience.

Welcome back. and I hope you post some of your very excellent stories.

Hello gals and guys, the name's Alex

I'm new to the community of GA even though I have been reading stories here for some months and on nifty for some years.

I might already have talked to some of you in the Chat and if so, Hi Again :D:hug:

For the other I didnt talk yet, cant wait to make your acquaintances all! :D

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks to all those who have already welcomed me to the site.

rgds Kiltie (Tom from the Heart of Burns Country, SW Scotland) :D

Welcome, fàilte! More Scots needed! :lmao:

First post. Woo.

Well, anyways, this place seems fantastic as well as the people here. I'm sure I'll fit in just fine.....

I'll have to get you all Muffin Baskets when I get the time to commemorate this occasion.