New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

Thanks guys. I just posted my first poem(s) Let me know what you think OK.

I want to put everything up right now.

I guess best to add every week. Conn_or_ helped me out.Can you all give him a hug ?

Hi Cia. I'm exploring all over. It's a magic kingdom.

I plan to stayOK

Joe

Edit:Make that Conner.See I learn fast. Sorry Conner

Im 19, from Melbourne Australia (mostly). My nickname is due to my hair once being like the chestnut roan horse colour, and also because Im generally like a big awkward gangly skittish colt. I promise however not to bite, kick, buck or otherwise cause too many problems. And I hate oats.

I am looking to get into some writing when I get up the courage to show poeple what I write, till then Im enjoying the community.

Cheers

Welcome - Karl/Roan - be care of Bee - she takes care of horses - if you give that descriptions she just might try to stuff oats down your throat. :P

J/K - kinda, sorta, not really. But welcome still :D

Hello,

Just wanted to do the normal hello i guess Posted Image

You mean you're not sure what to say hello? :blink:

Well Hello back either way. welcome and enjoy.

Hi everbody, Hi again Roan. I'm Joe.

Stopped in here to say thank you for providing this oasis. All of you ,hugs all around, big wet kiss on request.

I was impressed with the great reading available here. This forum is the biggest asset tho. Thank you so much.

I will be exploring many threads here

Thanks again,Joe

Edit: I will post some of my poetry here. Soon I hope. I have to get it typed up. I just scribble on old-fashioned paper.

Edit#2: Why does my profile have that "warn status" .Was I bad?

Joe - welcome. Talonrider explain what warn status means, but only you can tell us if you were bad. :P [well you and Santa Claus I suppose. 0:) ]

Andy

Welcome - Karl/Roan - be care of Bee - she takes care of horses - if you give that descriptions she just might try to stuff oats down your throat. Posted Image

J/K - kinda, sorta, not really. But welcome still Posted Image

Dont worry if I see her coming at me with a nosebag im running for the hills.

Apples and sugarcubes are however acceptable.

• Site Administrator

Nice to meet you Velefried, thanks for joining! I hope you are enjoying the stories you have been reading.

Welcome - Karl/Roan - be care of Bee - she takes care of horses - if you give that descriptions she just might try to stuff oats down your throat. Posted Image

J/K - kinda, sorta, not really. But welcome still Posted Image

LOL Andy.. kinda sad i didn't see this before hand :P

Nice to meet everyone, and welcome to GA :D

Weclome to GA everyone! It's good to see friendly new people. You'll find some amazing people here to go along with some amazing stories. I hope you enjoy every minute you spend here. If you need any help, there's always awesome people willing to help.

I'm really really bad at keeping up on here. Welcome to all the new members. All I can say is that if you have questions or want to say hi, I promise I don't bite. Well not hard anyway. lol.

Thanks guys.

Welcome and enjoy your time, if you have questions ask someone, most everyone is rather helpful, and those that aren't . . . err . . . there aren't any of those here are there? Posted Image

Yeah, you all seem nice. I reckon I'll stick around ;)

I'm actually thinking of posting a story sometime soon--you'll have to let me know what you think!

And don't be polite. I can take it :)

• Like 1

Hey all,

I'm new today, thought I'd say hello!

Yeah, like what they said. Hello! Salutations! Greetings! :D

Welcome and enjoy your time, if you have questions ask someone, most everyone is rather helpful, and those that aren't . . . err . . . there aren't any of those here are there? Posted Image

No comment. :mellow:

• Site Administrator

Welcome Jasper. If you need help figuring out how to get author status and how to begin posting, please check out the Site Help tab. A few tips for advertising your story were in the staff blog from last week, Thursday's post I believe. Welcome again, and good luck!

Hi everyone. Several new people here. I won't try to name all of you ,I will miss some. Welcome.

Take it from a fellow Newbie, you will like it here. The best people. The best stories. Everyone is here to help..

Again, welcome.

velefried,I like that, SLUT. That's a new one. I know SLC a bit.

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd post and introduce myself. I've been reading stories here for a while but never got round to setting up an account.

I really love the site and the stories helped me deal with my own sexuality, so I kind of wanted to send out a thank you as well Posted Image

thanks to all who made me feel welcome. THere are som many to thank so I will just say Thanks again.

Oh my a newbie editor woo hoo - never can have enough editors. I might be a bit late, but welcome.

Hi everyone, Just thought I'd post and introduce myself. I've been reading stories here for a while but never got round to setting up an account. I really love the site and the stories helped me deal with my own sexuality, so I kind of wanted to send out a thank you as well Posted Image

Welcome Traveller, I see you read/reading one of my favorite stories on here - glad you left him a review. :)

Andy