And apparantly you're hot too, so even more of a reason to love you. Me? Shallow? What do you mean by that? XD

Me and Ben (BoyNeedsTherapy) can definitely vouch for the hottness part ... in fact, "hot" doesn't do Vance justice ... but, unfortunately for you, Maya, he's also very very GAY ... and for all of us drooling gay boys, married too! :P

But we still love him bunches and bunches!

*Hugs*

Buddha

Is there some evidence of Vance's hottitude that you've been viewing that the rest of us don't know about? For all we know, he could be a toad that you see as a handsome prince because of his skills in storytelling. What sort of hard evidence is there?

--Rigel, both curious and skeptical about Vance's appearance, but who loves him because of his storytelling ability, not his body

Is there some evidence of Vance's hottitude that you've been viewing that the rest of us don't know about. For all we know, he could be a toad that you see as a handsome prince because of his skills in storytelling. What sort of hard evidence is there?

--Rigel, both curious and skeptical about Vance's appearance, but who loves him because of his storytelling ability, not his body

I was wondering when someone was going to suggest viewing the evidence... Not because I object, but because I think it's an excellent idea and just didn't want to be the first to suggest it. :devil:

Seriously though, I don't care what he looks like, and I love his writing!

Hehehe, what's up Vance? Wow! I seem to be a little late to the party here this time! :)

I just started reading your story a few days ago, but I really LOVE what I see so far! Unfortunately, with this webtv thing that I'm using, the formatting looks a little weird, but I read the first two chapters, and I definitely wanna read more dude!!! If you get a chance, send me an email, k? ((Hugz))

I can also vouch for the hotness. But Vance is beyond hot... But, I think he is a little shy. So, you should just trust us. However, Vance could be a 400 lbs bald toothless woman and I would still love him because he is such a great person and author, and I am his number one fan!

Kurt (Vance's number one fan) :D

I don't know Vance at all. I don't think I've ever met him in chat.. I DO love his stories though, so whilst I'm not going to win the award for his No.1 fan (I already hold that title for Viv so why be greedy :P ) I love him for his talent.

Your amazing dude!

• 2 weeks later...
Me and Ben (BoyNeedsTherapy) can definitely vouch for the hottness part ... in fact, "hot" doesn't do Vance justice ... but, unfortunately for you, Maya, he's also very very GAY ... and for all of us drooling gay boys, married too! :P

But we still love him bunches and bunches!

*Hugs*

Buddha

**Sigh** Aww, how many times have I heard sentences along the lines. It's ok, I've got my own guy, who's plenty hot.

But seriously, I also want proof of his hotness.

• 3 weeks later...

I love Vance's stories too. I grew up in a small town in rural New England and can relate to so many of the issues in his stories. They're awesome.

That being said I would LOVE to see a picture of this hot Vance guy!

-Aaron

Yeah buddy, no one is as late as I am!! Do I get an award? Have I angered Buddha? Do we get to see a pic of vance?

All these and many more questions will go unanswered, Simply because they are absurd.

So then all that's left to say is, Let me in on all the love going out for Vance. I will be fan # 1339. 666 was a good number too, But Umbathri beat me to it by a few days 0:)

EDIT: Ok so he beat me by over a month. I guess I should be punished for waiting so long to post here. Any volunteers? 0:)

B)

Edited by Tim the Slut