When Vance gets home from work this evening and sees that people have actually been arguing about who is his #1 fan in the "Shane" thread, he's gonna start shrieking like a little middle school girl who was just asked out on a date by the hottest guy in school (for some bizarre reason, Vance has trouble actually believing that people like his stories ... *shrugs*)

So ... everyone who absolutely LOVES Vance's stories should leave a little message in this thread and tell him so, no matter how short it is. He's one of the sweetest (and HOTTEST) guys I know, and he needs all the encouragement we can give him.

Let's have it guys ... three cheers for Vance!!!!!!!! :worship::wub::P

*Hugz & Smoochies*

Buddha

C'mon, people!!!! Get with the program! It takes about 10 seconds to hit "reply," type a quick message, and then hit "submit" ... tell Vance how much you love him!!!

You don't want an angry Buddha now, do you??? :devil:

*blows drill sergeant whistle*

Hop to it guys and gals!!!

Can an enlightened budda be angery? 0:)

And yes I have read Tyler and shane and am dying to get a hold of the next chapter of Cameron. :great:

I read tyler and shane in about 3 days

Aww Vance is definitely like the greatest!!!!!

His stories are AWESOME! Extremely moving, well-written, and compelling (I could hardly stop reading when I was going through Shane). And then to top it all of he's literally one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing!

VANCE ROCKS!!!

-Kevin

C'mon, people!!!! Get with the program! It takes about 10 seconds to hit "reply," type a quick message, and then hit "submit" ... tell Vance how much you love him!!!

*blows drill sergeant whistle*

Hop to it guys and gals!!!

What would an angry Buddha do to his characters in SOOTB? Considering what a non-angry Buddha has already done.. EEEEK! OK, you have scared me into replying TWICE!!

I really do love Vance's stories though!!!

VANCE IS THE BEST BEST BEST AUTHOR ON GA AND HE IS COOL AND HOT AND THE NICEST GUY IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM AND I AM HIS NUMBER ONE FAN NO MATTER WHAT DAVID SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Kurt :D (Vance's Biggest Fan!)

Edited by Kurtie
VANCE IS THE BEST BEST BEST AUTHOR ON GA AND HE IS COOL AND HOT AND THE NICEST GUY IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM AND I AM HIS NUMBER ONE FAN NO MATTER WHAT DAVID SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Kurt :D (Vance's Biggest Fan!)

Well said, Kurt! :2thumbs:

Whens the next fan club meeting?

Well, I am not sure... David, Nifter, and I are still fighting about who the number one fan is, they just cannot admit that it is me. :P

Kurt (Vance's biggest fan) :D

Well I believe I'm Vance's number 1 fan since......I'm the one who got him to post stories online in the first place and ive had the pleasure of reading all his stories that arent online yet :2thumbs: SO with that said I think its all settle who the number one fan is..ME ...unless someone wants to challenge me :devil:

Oh I really want to challenge you. :P

Well... I have posted many comments and topics in Vance's fourm! And I am his number one fan because I... am! :P

Kurt :D

Edited by Kurtie

For all of you who haven't read or given a rating for Vance's blog yet ... go do it NOW! :P

And as for "challenges" ... I'll take my 14 years of martial arts training (second-degree black belt), and hand-to-hand combat training against all-comers ... :music:

*Hugs & Smoochies* for Vance :wub:

*Glares & Hisses* at everyone else :devil:

And I am his number one fan because I... am! :P

Ohhhh nice use of Descartian philosophy, Kurt!

Still Drewe and David make excellent points as well, and I sense that Umbathri might be on to something with his noting of the, as of yet, unidentified multitudes!

Look here comes some of them now! **points in the opposite direction**

***Sneaks his name into the hat***

oops, false alarm; sorry guys :boy:

-Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace