Guess the Author???

Fun. Is there a prize if the author evades being guessed? Or for the reader should they guess correctly? Might be neat for a button or something.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Dabeagle said:

Fun. Is there a prize if the author evades being guessed? Or for the reader should they guess correctly? Might be neat for a button or something.

I could maybe make a Guess Who Winner signature banner for those who guess correctly.... or for the author if they evade being guessed....

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I warn you. I'm pretty good at dodging questions. Even I wouldn't be able to guess it was me!

Well, I never said authors can't guess on their own blog posts to try and throw the community members off their trail :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Looks like there is enough interest, so I just need to come up with the questions and guidelines. If you'd like to sign up to have a Guess Who feature, PM me, and I'll PM you the list of questions as soon as I'm finished coming up with them. Should only take me a day or two! Then once I get enough backlog, I'll start posting whenever I have an open blog.

• Like 4

Author questions are complete!  I have three authors signed up already, who's next? If you'd like to sign up, please PM me and I'll send you the list of questions. Authors will be posted in the order in which I receive their completed questions. Thank you!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Krista said:

Little late to the party, but this sounds cute. :D 

Better late than never! This is an open ended feature which will continue as long as I have content for it (so far, at one a year, I have enough for a year), so feel free to PM me if you want to get a spot in the queue