Last Post Wins #47

• Site Administrator

Silly Bear, you are supposed to be hibernating for the winter.

**Snatches the shiny from the sleepy bear**

:joe:

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Sir Drew :worship: my friend ❤️

Do you have time to take the crown, or shall I continue on the path of our Kingdomship?

• Angry 1
13 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

...isn't reveille more relevant in the dawning day?

Perchance it may well be so.

But if you watch the video on YouTube itself, you will see it is being played by Corporal Matthew Creek at the Australian War Memorial, Canberra.

At the time I posted it the time in Canberra was close to midnight. 😛 

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
7 minutes ago, wildone said:

Whilst you two try to figure out what time and place you are in, I shall take care of the Shiney for Sir @Drew Espinosa :)

If you're not careful, I'll put you in a time and place that's so far away in space and time that you won't even know how to get back to @Drew Espinosa, never mind be able to shine whatever part of his anatomy you want to polish for him, @wildone!!

Now please go away and stop annoying the grown ups. Likkle boys should be seen and not heard. :rofl:

:whistle:

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Well you 'old timers' squabble, I will keep the shiny :). Heck, I can just walk away at a brisk pace and get away from you! And I only have one leg :gikkle:

Ms @Valkyrie, I'm letting him concentrate on his studies, and preventing you from your never ending fibs.

Sir @Drew Espinosa, is busy at skool, not learning mathematics that you think he is, but learning Kingsmanship so he can take over the shiny from me when he graduates!

We are so unlike the neanderthals that you all are, uneducated in proper royal graces.

• Angry 1
8 minutes ago, wildone said:

We are so unlike the neanderthals that you all are, uneducated in proper royal graces.

You got it spot on there, boy! :stupid:

You're uneducated in proper royal graces

😛 :rofl: