The Drop in Centre

11 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Me and my big mouth.  Thanks for the list, but I'll have to look back to remember some of the definitions.  😕  And you might have to wait quite a while.

hehe

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

no worries from me

Just being respectful, Bro. 🙂

I do recommend it, as I feel it's a strong, well-written fantasy story. Lot's of details. Both tim and BB can tell you that when I say something is good, I mean it. If it stunk, I would say it did. And I wasn't kidding about the chapter lengths.

1. The Impanni of the Weald - 13,549 Words - 628 Views -3 Comments

2. The Karggars of the Grey Wilds - 18,252 Words - 367 Views - 6 Comments

3. The Osserians of the Fens - 24,410 Words - 353 Views - 4 Comments

4. The Arbarii of the Salt Shore - 27,167 Words - 308 Views - 2 Comments

And I need to correct my claim of not having any stories around the  27,000 mark. I have 4 that are between 18,000 and 32,000 words. But they are my multiple chapter ones with at least five chapters.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Me and my big mouth.  Thanks for the list, but I'll have to look back to remember some of the definitions.  😕  And you might have to wait quite a while.

I know who would have loved to see that, I know he was enjoying Indian Summer, and knowing my dad if it's possible to get internet where he is, he would read the last few chapters too. 😐

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The nap I took was good. 🙂

Here's a Joke before I head off to do schoolwork, I've been putting off till I got last week's assignment back.

What's the best part about llamas doing improv?

Spoiler

The Spit takes!

I'll be around. This week's modules are on editing and revising your papers.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am making some beef and barley soup, and low carb eggplant parm .. the soup will be in the instant pot... :D 

I'm heading off to cook too. Pork Chops, and something else to go with it which I haven't decided on.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

:D everything is cooking nicely

my dear Husband, will be a happy camper, i hope.

Awesome! It's almost chili time.

I must try the Instant Pot recipe I found.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Awesome! It's almost chili time.

I must try the Instant Pot recipe I found.

yeah.. dont get me started on that now... people will leave in droves.. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

@Mikiesboy Amazon Prime membership.

Hey tim - and for anyone else who has it - I remember you mentioning you planned to cancel your Prine membership before it automatically renewed for another year. I just had that thought myself as mine is coming due at the end of the month. I went to cancel it and discovered they’ve added the option to have monthly payments of $7.99 CAD instead of a lump sum. I switched to that option, so I can cancel after I really think about it, but won’t have to worry about paying for something I’m not going to use. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

@Mikiesboy Amazon Prime membership.

Hey tim - and for anyone else who has it - I remember you mentioning you planned to cancel your Prine membership before it automatically renewed for another year. I just had that thought myself as mine is coming due at the end of the month. I went to cancel it and discovered they’ve added the option to have monthly payments of $7.99 CAD instead of a lump sum. I switched to that option, so I can cancel after I really think about it, but won’t have to worry about paying for something I’m not going to use. 

They have the Monthly option in the states too. It's $9.99 a month for us.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..