The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
44 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Did any one like the comic Calvin and Hobbes? I did..  Here’s a little writer being inspired.  Lol. 0B8A09A2-775F-4A0F-8ACB-E7A758FC2C3F.jpeg.9c8eb3343efa1fd0793d0aa7a6019b43.jpeg

Back in the 80s, my eldest brother had a head shot of Calvin (or was it Hobbes? :unsure: ) stuck on the faceplate of his work badge. Probably couldn’t get away with that nowadays. lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Backwoods Boy said:

I think I'll try it, and put it all into one very long sentence.  Maybe tim will post nothing but one-syllable words for the next month to help out.  

i can't even think about that ... i am trying to edit a story i'd hoped to post this year, but it's not looking like it. And i have another short story i'm editing as well..  and very little time

• Like 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Watched this film today. Brilliantly executed. Puts the "C" in creative.

i'll have to look at this...  thank You, Sir

Edited by Mikiesboy
cuz i'm tired and forgot to say thank you
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

The entire movie is comprised of paintings, done by 100 artists in Van Gogh style.

we have several prints of Van Gogh work hung in our bedroom and one of his sunflowers in the bathroom..

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

looks fascinating Sir

thank You for sharing

I'd wanted to see it in theaters when it was released, but I didn't pay attention to when that was. Glad to have seen it now.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

I think I'll try it, and put it all into one very long sentence.  Maybe tim will post nothing but one-syllable words for the next month to help out.  

Cia's newsletter games are pretty fun. Last year, we had to choose a number on a box, and she gave us a prompt related to that box.

This one was mine. I'm planning on a Christmas story this year, and I believe Alex and Dean will be in it.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Did any one like the comic Calvin and Hobbes? I did..  Here’s a little writer being inspired.  Lol. 0B8A09A2-775F-4A0F-8ACB-E7A758FC2C3F.jpeg.9c8eb3343efa1fd0793d0aa7a6019b43.jpeg

Hell, I'm impressed that he spelled Hors D'oeuvre correctly.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Maybe he sent you the link as a hint for a gift for him.

hmmm, never thought of that, Sir  ... as long as he doesn't want the pots

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

this boy has been told it is bed time .. Good night Mac Sir. .. good night everyone  xoxo

Sleep Well, My Brother.

Stay Warm, and may tomorrow be good for you.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..