The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
40 minutes ago, kbois said:

I honestly saw this and as I started reading I thought 'aw, how sweet'. Then I got to the end and thought 'THAT is effed up!' Then I  couldn't stop laughing! It's both disturbing and funny and now I am just a tad bit afraid of going to sleep😂😜

Me? I just giggled. :P 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

As writers we hear a lot about good and bad ways to write. Many spend hours discussing what style is better, or what POV is better. Ego is showing in dicussions on these and other topics when authors try to outdo each other saying BUT this or that is stronger or better or blah blah blah... Use the tools in your writer's toolbox... ALL of them when they are appropriate. Here is an excellent article on Active and Passive voice.

The page linked to a page about mediopassive voice..., which the way I understand it..., is the middle sex....

Anyways, I was taught to NEVER use passive voice....  But passive voice was all I wrote....  She was rather adamant I should change that.  Now I write in passive aggressive voice.  *rimshot*

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, kbois said:

I honestly saw this and as I started reading I thought 'aw, how sweet'. Then I got to the end and thought 'THAT is effed up!' Then I  couldn't stop laughing! It's both disturbing and funny and now I am just a tad bit afraid of going to sleep😂😜

FB_IMG_1595469555642.jpg

Good night.  I might fall asleep and suddenly wake up....  Hey, I am light as feather!  Very unlikely, most likely it's just my old creaky joints....

Edited by Ashi
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Heading out soon for the "conveyor belt" version of graduation! I'm happy, and so proud of my son! It's been a long road. Hope everyone else has a good evening!

congratulations to your Son i hope you all have a good time.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..