Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

25 minutes ago, Sherye said:

On another note about switches! My little brother was making a pest out of himself one time and our dad told him to go get on the interstate if he wanted to go home so bad at the time. He looked at Dad and with tears in his eyes and his lips just a quivering and said, "I would rather go find a switch for you to use!" Our dad bust out laughing at him and picked him up and gave him a hug!

Sounds like your brother had your dad wrapped around his finger, lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Sherye said:

I love the cutie part but bum cheeks being pinched by my grandmother is too much! She might swat them but with a switch we have to go get off a tree ourselves and it better be a thin one or we will have to go back and get one time after time till we get it right! We never liked going to get them at all! 

On another note about switches! My little brother was making a pest out of himself one time and our dad told him to go get on the interstate if he wanted to go home so bad at the time. He looked at Dad and with tears in his eyes and his lips just a quivering and said, "I would rather go find a switch for you to use!" Our dad bust out laughing at him and picked him up and gave him a hug!

That is so sweet! :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..