Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Before...????? :unsure2: Zander...??? :blink::blushing: Before getting Corrupted...????:X

Before I joined GA, I was innocent.....

Spoiler

Sure, I was....but don't tell anyone that....:rofl:.  I only read the good book....

Spoiler

no, not the good book, but the joy of gay sex.....😁

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

When I got off facebook with my cousin, I knew I good feel better here... She's a homophobe...

I never really liked any of my cousins when I was growing up. I like them marginally better, now that I don't have any contact with them.  :rofl:

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I never really liked any of my cousins when I was growing up. I like them marginally better, now that I don't have any contact with them.  :rofl:

Yes, but her son's school is doing a 'womenless' beauty pageant and her son wants to be in it. She is trying to get my support to help her - but 1) I'm here in Florida, not in Massachusetts, 2) It is for a good cause - to raise money for breast cancer and 3) She thinks I'm straight - but I didn't tell her that I'm a girl, I have a wonderful step daughter in a boy's body and her son, might enjoy it.

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
11 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Nope... I am getting off for the Night... It has been acting up a lot today won't post, double post.... or send everything to Drop-in or other chats and forums... don't know if anyone else has had issues but It's frustrating...:( :angry:

Night, Bob. Hopefully the bug will fix itself tomorrow. Pleasant dreams.  :hug:

• Like 3
11 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Boy, I should get off before I get corrupted...😁

Too late.

10 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:angry: 

<nukes Nevada> -_- 

How do you think that spider got so big in the first place???

Edited by Kitt
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..