Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Hump Day, all! :hug: 

Best 50 Blonde Hairstyles for Men to try in 2021

And you, Gary! :hug:

I planted out cauliflower and celery seedlings this afternoon. Am planning to pot on some Aquilegia seedlings shortly... 

Aquilegia%20Mckana%20Mix%20cv%20500.jpg

I'm not sure, but I think they may be known as Columbine the other side of the Pond...

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Marty said:

I planted out cauliflower and celery seedlings this afternoon. Am planning to pot on some Aquilegia seedlings shortly... 

I'm not sure, but I think they may be known as Columbine the other side of the Pond...

All I've planted are tomatoes and peppers... and some more hostas in my side garden alongside the house. They look great(variegated) alongside my dark emerald green elephant ears ones. :) 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Well as it turns out it is cancer that I have:blink:

That's never a welcome diagnosis. :/

But hopefully it has been caught early enough. 1367754-200.png

:hug: :hug: :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
  • Sad 2
Just now, Headstall said:

It's something we all feared, but we are here for you, buddy. Ninety per cent cure rate sounds positive, so I will concentrate on that. Keep faith. Love you... :hug:  :kiss: 

Me to Gary me to:yes:

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Morning, bro and Mum... and Thistle. :hug: 

Salutations brother mine. The little fella had a bath and haircut this afternoon. He's better prepared for our return trip to SC next week.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Marty said:

They are. I have wild ones growing in various spots. They tend to be less colorful, more pastel shades.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

All I've planted are tomatoes and peppers... and some more hostas in my side garden alongside the house. They look great(variegated) alongside my dark emerald green elephant ears ones. :) 

I plan on planting bush variety yellow wax beans before I leave to take mum home. If all goes well they should be ready for me to begin harvesting when I get back the end of July.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I'm sorry for the diagnosis but it seems a good treatment plan. Best wishes from mum and me.

Perhaps while it learns your anatomy they can program the machine to recreate the finely sculpted body of your youth.

:rofl:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..