Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Happy Sunday, all! :hug:  I should be able to book my accelerated second dose at midnight. Fingers crossed I can get Pfizer. Ontario dropped the recommendation(if possible) to get the same second dose as the first. :unsure: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3
9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hoping your well today:yes:

Greetings Albert. I am reasonably well thank you. The weather took a turn yesterday from pleasant less humid to hot and muggy so my head is achy but not too bad.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Headstall said:

It's today for me too. Happy Father's day, bro. I already got my saw a while back as my present they all went in on. My oldest just called and said her hubby wanted to go out on the boat with the kids but she was going to come see me... I told her to go on the boat with her family. It's a beautiful day, and she can come to see me Monday or another day. :) I saw my oldest son and his family last evening, and my youngest daughter is coming to see me today. My youngest son is working right now, but he lives in the basement so I'll see him when he gets home. 

Happy Father's day Dugh and Gary :hug:looks like normality is coming back for you :kiss:

PS: don't go chopping any useful body parts of yours with that new saw ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Hi, everyone. :hug:

Been a busy, but productive, couple of days - hence my relative quietness. It's after midnight here, so I'm away to my bed. :yes:

I'll leave you all with the following...

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..