Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

News of singer Ian Anderson’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the August 2021 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, Jethro Tull frontman is alive and well.

Thanks for sorting that. I heard it on the radio while running my morning errands but then didn't see anything more. I should have waited for confirmation. 

• Like 3

@Albert1434 I just reread chapter one, and I know this might sound arrogant, but I was right back in Kellar's world. It was a really good first chapter, and I remember at the time I wrote it of deliberately going against all the written advice about never having the character stand in front of the mirror and describe himself. :P  

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..