Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

19 hours ago, dughlas said:

Aww geez, I told him to strip off if he was gonna play in that murky water, that no one here would mind. What does he do? You can tell he's one of @Valkyrie's boys.

You didn’t offer to help him strip off? That’s very unlike you, usually such a helpful man :P

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All Hot Hot it's going to be 101F/38c and Smoke Smoke and more Smoke:blink:

Were going to break the most 100 deg. days in 80 Years!

Aloha, Albert. Stay safe and cool. :hug:  :kiss: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hope your well today:hug::kiss:

Greetings Albert. It's an up and down day. I had chores needing doing so I got up and worked at them until my head aches too much then I lay down until it eased, then I got up again and worked at them until ... . Fortunately I've got most done so the pup and I are relaxing in the shade. There's a dozen ears of corn in the refrigerator that need to have the kernels cut off and cooked in order to freeze but I think that will wait until tomorrow.  

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
29 minutes ago, dughlas said:

There has been a 7.2 earthquake in Haiti. Over 200 killed. What 's worse, they are in the path of the next tropical storm.

It is so sad... Haiti can't seem to catch a break. :( 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..