Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, clochette said:

That's great ! You guys have some much needed catch up to do 

:yes:  My son says they badly need to know and spend time with their grandfather. He worries about the isolation of his daughter in particular because she is so young, but she has been wonderfully social with me. She loves her Papa. :) 

• Love 5

News of singer Ian Anderson’s death spread quickly earlier this week causing concern among fans across the world. However the August 2021 report has now been confirmed as a complete hoax and just the latest in a string of fake celebrity death reports. Thankfully, Jethro Tull frontman is alive and well.

• Like 2

Ian Anderson Death Hoax Dismissed Since Singer Is ‘Alive And Well’

On Tuesday (August 10) the singer's reps officially confirmed that Ian Anderson is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I heard that Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull has died.

For once someone other than Albert is playing death angel and it turns out to be a fake news :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..