Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Were having for dinner

Huli Huli Chicken Rice Bowl

with charred pineapple!

Huli Huli Chicken Rice Bowl

I'm having rewarmed empanadas that I bought at Market. I have a beef and a chicken. I also had a salad of pea shoots with an onion/poppy seed dressing.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I'm having rewarmed empanadas that I bought at Market. I have a beef and a chicken. I also had a salad of pea shoots with an onion/poppy seed dressing.

I had tortilla pizza... I know... I just had pizza yesterday... with zucchini, olives, peppers, onion and spinach. It hit the spot. :) 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I had tortilla pizza... I know... I just had pizza yesterday... with zucchini, olives, peppers, onion and spinach. It hit the spot. :) 

We had take out from Olive Garden. I had sausage ravioli and tiramisu. Yum!  :wub:

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Headstall said:

That sounds good. I have zucchini, pepper, onion, fresh tomato and tortillas. I think that might be tonight's dinner.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Is it just me, or did the "Edit" feature disappear from the comment-options menu for anybody else?  :huh:

43 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Edit feature does seem to be gone…

I just checked and it appeared on my previous comment.

This one too ...

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Is it just me, or did the "Edit" feature disappear from the comment-options menu for anybody else?  :huh:

It works for me 

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..