Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

We had a Japanese hot pot:2thumbs:

Some of us are fed up with work and are going out for dinner - seems like a good excuse.

And somehow I ended up with the job of fixing the stinky work fridge :( 

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3
16 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Temps have been mild these past few days, but it's the wettest summer that I can recall, also.  :huh:

We are under a heat warning until 3am Friday. :(  It's 36 at the moment.

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

This is the hottest, wettest summer I can remember. :unsure: 

And strangely it's the wettest coldest summer I can remember. 

So far this week the weather has been great, very sunny with mid 20°C temps that are supposed to go up to 30 this weekend but the forecast is for rain again by next Monday! Sigh. I dont think we had more than a week of consecutive sun since May. And around here temperatures usually go up to mid 30°C by this time of year. 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

It is stinking hot out but I got my lawns mowed( not the paddock). I was gasping when I got back inside... I think the smoke from the northern fires is still in the air. This is the hottest, wettest summer I can remember. :unsure: 

It's nearly 7pm and still 93/34° but with the humidity feels like 102/39°. It was even hotter earlier this afternoon. Tomorrow is to be hot as well and then a cold front is expected to bring relief.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3
13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

109f here /43c 20% humidity sigh

I feel for you. We're forecast to have more extreme heat today, before the front arrives. It could be tomorrow evening before it actually moves through my area. The heat and humidity are playing havoc with my head. Nasty migraine developed yesterday, was better on awakening but is progessively worsening with the day. Blessed be y'all.

Hope Marty is enjoying his time with his family.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

I feel for you. We're forecast to have more extreme heat today, before the front arrives. It could be tomorrow evening before it actually moves through my area. The heat and humidity are playing havoc with my head. Nasty migraine developed yesterday, was better on awakening but is progessively worsening with the day. Blessed be y'all.

Hope Marty is enjoying his time with his family.

:hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..