Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Good Evening Albert! 🙏 How was your BBQ cheddar burger and potatoes last night? They looked and sounded yummy.  I love pickles, but have never heard of fried pickles.  Do you slice and/or bread them before frying? :hug::kiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Good Evening Albert! 🙏 How was your BBQ cheddar burger and potatoes last night? They looked and sounded yummy.  I love pickles, but have never heard of fried pickles.  Do you slice and/or bread them before frying? :hug::kiss:

Look in your inbox!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

That’s a very Pagey dinner :) 

Hey, I'm eating smarter these days!  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

I love pickles, but have never heard of fried pickles.  Do you slice and/or bread them before frying? 

Yes, the pickles are usually sliced and breaded before frying. I've seen a restaurant or two that serve fried pickle "spears", but I prefer pickles which are sliced into "coins".

• Like 3
  • Love 1

My mom had one of these to save time, because she worked in my dad's small grocery store in the country. Thought the young ones here might like to see how I lived back then in the iron age. 😜:gikkle:

5e25d1d2a6be5d5ce8fbf6daf7825905--vintag

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Aloha, Albert! :hug:  :kiss:  -13c here... going down to -27c tonight... and will feel much colder. :( 

I don't even think french thermometers can go that much down! :lol: 

Seriously stay safe and warm my Sexy Lumberjack :hug:take a cat or ten to warn you up ;)

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..