Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

24 minutes ago, clochette said:

Never too big for me to handle :whistle:

I was busy playing yarn chicken by adding rows to lengthen the sleeves of the crochet cardi I'm working on (I've lost).

Any plans for the weekend? 

My plan for the weekend is to rest up, catch up on reading and going to coffee shops with Aod.  How about you?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Were good thanks Terry and you guys?

Aod and I are doing well.  We went to a new restaurant today where all the dishes featured fresh crab or shrimp appetizers or entrees.  We had crab fried rice, crab spring rolls, sour mellon Tom Yum (with a shrimp based bullion, and garden salads.  We went with a friend, so three meals came to $15 dollars.  I do love how cheap it is to eat here if you stick to Thai food.   

• Love 5
1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Aod and I are doing well.  We went to a new restaurant today where all the dishes featured fresh crab or shrimp appetizers or entrees.  We had crab fried rice, crab spring rolls, sour mellon Tom Yum (with a shrimp based bullion, and garden salads.  We went with a friend, so three meals came to $15 dollars.  I do love how cheap it is to eat here if you stick to Thai food.   

Wow... that is cheap! And sounds delicious. :)  Hey, Terry. :hug: 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Wow... that is cheap! And sounds delicious. :)  Hey, Terry. :hug: 

Hi Gary :hug:It was delicious and had tons of crabmeat.  It surprised even Aod at how much crabmeat was used.  How are you and your kids?

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary :hug:It was delicious and had tons of crabmeat.  It surprised even Aod at how much crabmeat was used.  How are you and your kids?

Terry send me some of every thing:rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

I've spent some anxious energy puttering around in the garden. I've planted the young sweet peas around the rised bed and pot 3 more tomatoes plants. I always sow more in case some die along the way but this year they all seem to be fighters as the last ones were still in small pots with the soil pretty dry on the work table yet they are flowering! So now they are in big pots. 

Tomato count:

In the greenhouse: 2 cherry tomatoes + 3 regular ones (black krim and pyros)

Outside: 4 regular ones

In other new the melon plant has 2 flowers and the zucchinis flowers should pop up by next week. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year for the veggies! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, raven1 said:

All good with all of them. :) 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..