Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Morning my favorite gang of misfits ! :hug:

Due to strikes today's classes are online and Looping has already made his debut as a Zoom star while I was making a presentation :rolleyes: :lol:

It's 5°C and sunny around here (I wouldn't mind some of your hotness B ;))

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, Headstall said:

And Bobby Hull, The Golden Jet died as well. :( 

I loved Laverne and Shirley.

Hi Gary! :hug: Bobby Hull was one hell of a great player. He played on some great teams in his time.  I'm sad to learn of his death.

I was also sad to learn of Cindy's death.  Laverne and Shirley was one great comedy.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning my favorite gang of misfits ! :hug:

Due to strikes today's classes are online and Looping has already made his debut as a Zoom star while I was making a presentation :rolleyes: :lol:

It's 5°C and sunny around here (I wouldn't mind some of your hotness B ;))

Hi Clo! :hug::kiss: I bet Looping was a hit.  Maybe he will go viral!

• Haha 4
21 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

And a special thanks to all the dung beetles working hard to make summer livable. You do an amazing job, keep up the good work :2thumbs:

Hey Bucket! :hug: Glad to hear the dung beetles are on the job.  Do you think if you gave them some spider axes they would do some part time work?  

• Haha 4
20 hours ago, Headstall said:

Getting colder here. Happy Monday, all! :hug: 

Worlds Handsome Man - Handsome Mania

Hey Gary!  :hug: Since no one has claim him, may I have him?  I could swim in those eyes!

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

You got to watch this it's so cute!

Hey Albert!  :hug::kiss: This was so cute!  Aod wants a sugar glider, and this makes me want to give in to him.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Tink!  :hug: Looping would fit right in with this crowd of troublemakers.  :gikkle:

I agree Page!  Looping is definitely fit for all the craziness here.  Speaking of which, how's your black and white Pepè Le Pew clone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Guys and Gal! :hug: Any reports on our missing in action inmates?  Where's Drew, Nick and Spike hiding out?  

I'm afraid Spikey and Nicky have fallen in Drew's claws and are probably locked in a moldy dark cave... :unsure: Sad, they were nice guys 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..