Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

:rofl: :rofl:

Hi Page! :hug: I loved this.  Best laugh of the day!  I used to watch this show constantly.  That reminds me, here is another good laugh I got from astone2292 this week. It's a joke he heard and changed into a very short, short story.  600 words short.

https://gayauthors.org/story/astone2292/sticks-and-stories/5

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Headstall said:

I have lived through three days of the most horrible kind of hell, and for the first time in about 51 years, I don't have a horse. My mare passed an hour and a half ago, and I was with her. She died in her paddock on the farm she was born on, and I am devastated. She had so much fight in her, but I am relieved she is no longer struggling... I feel sorry for myself... she was a huge part of my daily life, and I will miss her beyond measure. She was my pretty girl....

Oh Gary I'm so sorry for your loss :hug: Our animals are part of our family, they have a big spot in our hearts so I can only imagine the hurt and sadness you're going through. All the love. 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..