Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, clochette said:

In a few hours I'm leaving for my grandma's for my final internship of the year. The original plan was to move in with Looping in the apartment upstairs from her which is part of the house but as it hasn't been lived in in years and the bare minimum of maintenance is done by my dad whenever he can that plan flow to the wind... Yesterday he went to checked in and turns out the only lights working are in the bathroom and toilet and only 2 plugs are "working" and when he turned on the water a pipe had exploded during winter...

So the new plan is me sleeping in my aunt's room from when she was a kid (to access it I have to pass through my grandma's bedroom), to use the bathroom and toilet you have to go outside as the house is in a L shape that is not connected. This new plan also means I can't take Looping with me... I'll be back at the apartment Tuesday evening as I have to be in college Wednesday but then I'll be gone from Wednesday morning to Friday evening... It'll pretty much be camping for those 2 weeks (which I need to work a lot to finish that Damm mémoire which will be complicated in those conditions) but the hardest part is leaving Looping alone.. 

You'll survive, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

You'll survive, Tink. :hug: 

I will, I will. But yeah I might have shed a few tears. 

Oh and the stress of the last minute changes gave me an irritated scalp. I must have scratched during the night

• Wow 2
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, clochette said:

I will, I will. But yeah I might have shed a few tears. 

Oh and the stress of the last minute changes gave me an irritated scalp. I must have scratched during the night

:hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Welcome, @drown!

The first thing you need to know about me, is that I'm the sanest one in this group. ^_^

Noted.

You have dibs on sanity!

I do remember good music video choices from you in the Your Current Song topic. :D 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..