Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

First 2 days of internship done, now in the train to be reunited with my Looping :D

The internship is going really well. It's in a small rural school, year 3 and 4 combined. The pupils are so well behaved and calm! The teacher is young and really into sharing her love for the job. By the first day I had already taken in charge a maths lesson for the year 3 and this morning I did maths and grammar with the year 3 pupils and the dictation for the year 4. We're also doing activities for an event about plants on Saturday to rise money for the school (bookmarks and soaps with dry flowers, decors, cards to plant, biscuits...). Thursday I'll be in charge of the whole class all morning, juggling lessons with both years!

• Love 5
20 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm afraid I'll be the same size as Drew... :gikkle:

That very odd Clo everyone know Drew is short and you said you were his size so........:yes:

• Haha 5
On 4/8/2024 at 2:25 AM, clochette said:

Which one are you? The animals tamer? :gikkle:

Teeth Circus GIF 

On 4/8/2024 at 2:32 AM, Headstall said:

Some things can't be tamed. -_- 

Settle down Tiger :) 

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

We are well thank you for asking Man and yesterday we got another Covid shot:yes: How are you man!😁

There are a couple of Covid cases at Dad's Aged Care home. It’s a bit scary as last time they had an outbreak they lost a couple of residents.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

So you don't care that I think you're the same height as me? :P

I don't care what you think cause I know it's not true -_- it's worldwide known you sprout lies and nonsense at every breath :P

• Haha 3
55 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No he's not. -_- In Base-8, I was 34, but I would now be 35.

In any case, we're not using Base-8! :angry:

Ugh no please no talk about numeration and change of base :pinch: ot makes my brain melt

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..